• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avengers Movie

Kingsmash-a-lot

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4173]Avengers Movie[/drupal]

Who else feels the upcoming avengers movie shoulg include Toby's Spiderman and Jackman's Wolverine? The two have basically embedded themselves as those characters, not to mention their stories have already been developed and told. Along side Iron Man, Hulk, Cap, and Thor, these two allstars would fit perfectly. Spiderman and Wolverine have traveled much in the comics so finding a story on how they met up with the others wouldn't be hard. It might be asking for alot but it can happened.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Yes that would turn the movie from great to sheer awesomeness.
Buton the minus side, they already have had the attention and if they were included they would likely hog the spotlight intentionally or not. lol

Maybe Avengers 2

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Toby McGuire will never play Spider-Man in a movie again, as Marvel Studios has reboot the franchise.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Toby was a meh Spiderman imo. He needed to be more cocky. Spiderman is my favorite hero in terms of comic heroes, and I like the movies, but think together they were all quite mediocre.

I do wish they'd make Spidey in the Avengers movie, but he was not a commited member; just a guy who dropped in time-to-time.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i would love to see a hugh jackman cameo in the avengers movie

Top Bottom