• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will be taking requests to make any Snake avatars for the snake boards that you guys like.

The more details you guys give me the better the turnout.

Disclaimer:Idonotinanywayclaimthatwhateveravatarsimakewillmeettoyourexpectations.Thereasonisthatiamstilllearninghowtousegraphicprogramsanddrawingwithsaidprograms.Youshouldallbethankfulthatsuchaserviceevenexistsinthefirstplace.PleasedonotbanthisthreadasIamusingthisasachancetoimprovemyabilitiestobringbetteravatarstoyouall.Addtionally,iamusingmyownfreetimetobringyouafreeprodcutsothismeansyoushouldnotexpectanavataronthetimethatyoudemandit.Iwillstilltrymyfastesttofillyourrequest,butshouldsomethingarise,reallifemusttakepriority.Itrymybesttomakeyouallsatisfied.

Mike2

Smash Ace
disclaimer thing......... it's funny for a few words............but i'm not even going to try to read that whole paragraph lol

That's the whole point of the disclaimer...
But are you all going to do nothing but comment on the board. I am surprised no one has made any requests yet of some kind.

Mike2

Smash Ace
lol oh ok.
well i really really want an avatar of snake flipping the bird. looked on google and requested on 4chan. no luck.

I will start working on some of this tonight after I get my work out of the way.

Snake participating in a flame war about My Little Ponies.
I have the perfect idea for this. Rapidash form twilight sparkle against a Charizard without limbs or wings (thus turning it into a fire snake). Scratch that, I will simply have to do a recolor of an ekans. Or maybe I will get some ideas from our Snake board forum regarding the various formations of Snake. This is all set in a pokemon battle form for the avatar.
Make Snake with meta knight's sword.
I think I can have fun with this one as well, but I have to try to be a bit unique so it does not turn into another of the hundreds of other MK related avatars.
lol oh ok.
well i really really want an avatar of snake flipping the bird. looked on google and requested on 4chan. no luck.
Snake flipping the bird
...flipping the bird
...the bird

What is this bird you speak of? Is it him simply flipping off any old bird? Or THE bird (of whom I do not know). Maybe I will do something like Snake and Big Bird from the street.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Snake flipping the bird
...flipping the bird
...the bird

What is this bird you speak of? Is it him simply flipping off any old bird? Or THE bird (of whom I do not know). Maybe I will do something like Snake and Big Bird from the street.
Ok,

This guy

doing this

Not really any specifics after that. As long as you can see in the pic that Snake is clearly flipping his middle finger.

Underload

Lazy
Oh my gosh a middle finger! *ban*

Can I get a crudely drawn Solid Snake? A nice beard is necessary. A cigar is necessary. A bandanna is necessary.

Oh my gosh a middle finger! *ban*

Can I get a crudely drawn Solid Snake? A nice beard is necessary. A cigar is necessary. A bandanna is necessary.
I did something like this a long time ago. Enjoy.

Ok,

Not really any specifics after that. As long as you can see in the pic that Snake is clearly flipping his middle finger.
I thought you wanted him flipping off some bird, not simply him doing it. W/e I understand now.

Mike2

Smash Ace
hahaha thanks! that's awesome ^_^

EDIT* btw I'd be using it right now but I was warned by a moderator to remove it lol

Flame war avatar.
Flipping avatar.
Square avatar.
Strangling avatar.

The themes you guess are bring forth to me are so colorful ^-^

Anything else you feel like adding to that Xcallion? I could get an in-game image of snake actually doing that, or perhaps I could do it by scratch. Combine a few images as well. What say you?

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I say hand drawn please. also can you draw pit with the black outfit and a look of terror in his eyes?

I say hand drawn please. also can you draw pit with the black outfit and a look of terror in his eyes?
I still have this in mind, but I am sort of holding off on it for now.

Can you make one with Snake in the process of pulling the pin on a nade?
Same question I posed to Xcallion. Any particular form you want it in. If not, I will try to get an in-game picture.

OnlyUseMeNades

Smash Journeyman
In-game is fine, but could you add something to it? Like color(texture hacks? manual recolor?) or comic book sound bubbles or such

Xcallion

Smash Ace
still waiting. patiently. I would be happy to have the pic within the month though :)

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i understand. i'd rather have a good pic sometime in the future than a bad one now. <3 take your time

Mike2

Smash Ace
Can you you make a pic(doesn't have to be an avatar but it can be) of Snake killing a pony? Serious. I really want this.

Top Bottom