• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smasher

Tiptup

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, always known about the boards but never bothered to sign up, thought I would do it.

quickly go through the basics
Mained Pikachu on 64, Cpt.Falcon in Melee (just so much fun to play, never really any good though). Brawl I main Sonic however I'm trying to get my ZSS skill up because I think she is just a crazy character

Want to get more info on the game and obviously try to improve a lot more. Also trying to see if there is any Australian smash scene to get into. Haven't attended any tournaments but wanting to if there are any. Travelling to the US in the coming future so might even look around when I'm road tripping across. Currently a Uni student and love a brewski every so often.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
I'm an Australian Smasher too! Unfortunately I don't know anyone in my social circle who is also a Smasher, and there aren't that many tournaments in this country. It's a crying shame, really. I need to practice against human opponents.

Tiptup

Smash Cadet
Hi @ Tiptup Tiptup !

You might remember me, or you might not! I'm one of Kiriplant's friends from MMGN!
Aero i thought i would know someone from MMGN. yeah me and kiri used to have some pretty intense Lucas V Sonic matches haha. good to know some others guys from MMGN are here. Hoping to really get into smash 4 when it comes out, we'll have to do some online matches for sure.

I'm an Australian Smasher too! Unfortunately I don't know anyone in my social circle who is also a Smasher, and there aren't that many tournaments in this country. It's a crying shame, really. I need to practice against human opponents.
yeah i totally get it. Pretty much the reason i came here hoping to find some tournaments maybe and hopefully some regular human match ups. Been practising against computers recent on brawl to get some of the gears moving again but its just not the same as a real person.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
yeah i totally get it. Pretty much the reason i came here hoping to find some tournaments maybe and hopefully some regular human match ups. Been practising against computers recent on brawl to get some of the gears moving again but its just not the same as a real person.
Indeed. It's a pity that the WFC servers are shut down now. All these potential opponents could have come in handy.

Tiptup

Smash Cadet
Indeed. It's a pity that the WFC servers are shut down now. All these potential opponents could have come in handy.
Just going to have to wait till SSB4 i guess. It was pretty good for brawl when you played fairly locally but im hoping for better connectivity

dankoshun

Smash Rookie
just introduce some of your friends to smash! or show them that documentary about the 7 best smash players, i got a few of my friends hooked from that! :)

Top Bottom