• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Sloth

Smash Ace
kekekekekekekekekeke

I was wondering about this Anime Festival form as to who I send it to? seeing as it says this:

Syndicate Leaders are responsible for sending all forms and the correct payment of their group to Manifest

So.. do I send this to you ThunderMistress? or should I just send it to those Manifest people

Plasia

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by CAOTIC
Cao for Mario, Ness, Zelda (unless Quez is in it, XD), and Bowser (oh, shutup people, I'm still right in there with a fighting chance! XD hahahaha) Hokages!
You are so greedy Cao, all I want is to have a better Roy than Shaz/Em hopefully by the end of the year. Dont overreach yourself.

In other news I am looking for people who are free on Saturday, I'm clearly not going to be any good by sitting around in Keilor so I want to play some people for much needed experience. I've improved so much on my own, imagine if I actually PLAYED someone :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
... >_< I want a Hokage tourney!

Lol, it wasn't about me being greedy, more like me fancying my chances with certain characters. I tend to have a higher chance being good in a character Em doesn't play, XD - so yeah - I did say *dream*, didn't I? If you want Roy Hokage, verse my Roy, lol - I gave him a whirl last night, and now I'm completely out of sync with Marth - that's soo crap - why I always go for the ****ier character out of cloned characters, lucky there's no Peach clone otherwise I would have gone for the dodgy, unuber variant! lol. But yeah, my Roy vs your Roy. You have to beat every Roy in existance to become Roykage. I am a very.... not good Roy, so you should beat me no probs. I'm just in it for the fun.

*Bobs up and down like Roy with Shaz*

*Emily distances herself slowly...*

CATS

Smash Journeyman
my pika is good too shaz, just i have to take too many risks with him and i could end up SD alot.. so yeah i wanted to avoid that. practice makes perfect though so look forward to all 3 of my chars being good next time ;)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Sloth
kekekekekekekekekeke

I was wondering about this Anime Festival form as to who I send it to? seeing as it says this:

Syndicate Leaders are responsible for sending all forms and the correct payment of their group to Manifest

So.. do I send this to you ThunderMistress? or should I just send it to those Manifest people
Oh crap :/ Didn't notice that, different to last year --; They Manifest people are getting tight >>; Yeah, you best send it to me then. This goes for everyone else! I'll PM my address to you Sloth and if anyone else needs it please PM me or MSN me : P Or if you could meet me in person and give me everything that'd be great too xD

Gomen nasaaaiii ;_______;

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
my pika is good too shaz, just i have to take too many risks with him and i could end up SD alot.. so yeah i wanted to avoid that. practice makes perfect though so look forward to all 3 of my chars being good next time ;)
Yeah it's good, but you know....so is my Roy but I don't hear anything but bad news about that lol....so...have fun. Nah, you should practise with him more, since you act too much like Pichu still....which leads to high predictability and low success
You have to beat every Roy in existance to become Roykage.
Hokage of smashness is earnt by beating top players of that char, not every single person lol. It's worldwide by the way, so obviously my calling myself Fox Hokage is only hopefulness atm lol. You can get titles though, which are usually from title matches or from amounted ditto records.
Cao for Mario, Ness, Zelda (unless Quez is in it, XD), and Bowser (oh, shutup people, I'm still right in there with a fighting chance! XD hahahaha) Hokages!
I'm so the looked over guy: Come on I play Doc and Mario, and I play Ness.....so why do you continue to overlook me, even though I kill ppl with them regularly, and I even teach you my uber stupid habits! *sadness* :(!

theduffman

Smash Cadet
I think I'll be at another smash meet after my exams (in a month or so).

(Sorry about the shameless plug) - as in my sig - my brother & I recently entered a competition with a first place prize of a trip to New Zealand. Our home video made the top 10 and now its down to voting. Right now, we're coming a very close second place - your vote won't be wasted. He made a fool of himself, it was all made in one day and it involved some very dodgy home-video-recording skills. Twas great fun! :-)

its all HERE!

thanks smash people :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just a reminder to you all, to check the lighthouse, amazing Zelda screeens.

Oh and Smashbros has been confirmed as a launch title for the Rev, but i know that's not going to interest you guys.

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
Zelda cosplaying. WHY THE HELL DOES IT ALWAYS END WITH LINK EITHER:

A: Finding Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

B: Finding The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

C: Finding Golden Triforce GBA SP.

That is just too wierd. But it does have some good parts and effects

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
Uh no.

Seriously...that would be...

Let us elaborate on something else hmm?

Such as the Perth Interstate in december. And how it will be on the third, or so I hope.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Max Füchs
Zelda cosplaying. WHY THE HELL DOES IT ALWAYS END WITH LINK EITHER:

A: Finding Zelda: Four Swords Adventure

B: Finding The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

C: Finding Golden Triforce GBA SP.
Because that's what the competetion was. You had to take photo's or video of how you found one of the above mentioned items.

Anyway, Perth rocks, whooo.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I found someone!

Looked around my home area, and I ran into an old friend who might be interested in getting into the smash scene. Although he does say he would need three or four weeks "hardcore" practice to catch up,lol.

Hey CATS, which Uni do you go to?? Monica reckons she saw you at Deakin Uni, Warun Ponds Campus.

Hey CAO,
My dark journey is continuing nicely. My peach has some skill. Ground floating, check. Turnip spamming, check. Toad as a recovery tool, check. Not letting ANYONE back thanks to floating, check. The last thing I need is to master float cancelling.

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i'm a bum and don't go to uni so it wasn't me. i'm sure there are plenty of nerdy guys around that look like me though.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Nice stuff Mikul, there needs to be more Peach players... *stabs self* Good news about the newly found Smasher too. We need more of those.

CATS said there's not enough Peach colours, lol:
- Quez uses cool blue peach
- Em uses green hippy peach
- Cao uses white wedding peach
- CATS uses original pink peach
- Jon uses... yellow daisy peach >_<
And there are no colours left over! XD

My Peach is n00b. It knows how to down-smash. The end, lol.

I also found (with the help of Sloth) a keen Melbourne based Smasher who thinks they are good. You guys will find him on MSN later, for sure. ^_^

I can Smash with anyone this Saturday from beginning till end. After that, I'll be absent again for some time.

I've been following up on E3 too, and the Revolution is clearly the sexiest. Twilight Princess is also by far the sexiest game on offer.

kupo

Smash Lord
I also found (with the help of Sloth) a keen Melbourne based Smasher who thinks they can own us all. Someone called Sebastian.
Who are "they"? lol. Its the one person ja?

No smash meets for me to come? Not even before I leave for U.S? --;; I hate you guys...

I'll just go and play ToS...

*Lloyd pose*

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
*Summons Raine* Hurry up and Photon that Lloyd poser.

Ok, Light! PHOTON!

I found about 5 Sydney Smashers in my drama class. When I heard them talk about it I nearly umped with surprise. I thought they were either too sporty, or only liked the PS2/X-box...

Amazing...

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
I have no idea if I can beat them. They may prove to be more experienced.

Plus I highly doubt they would play me...they seem to be good friends of each other...I am seperate...but there may be a way...

Sloth

Smash Ace
It’s called wearing all black and ninja in the night.

Anyways!
Anyone in Melbourne with a spare bed? couch? floor? who could house me? For when I travel over there in Sept. I really want to decide on dates, and that means knowing how much accommodation will be.
I am thinking of September the 18-26. Or
September the 20-26.. or different.. or yeah.
Or 20-25.. or well you get the idea, it hasn't been decided :p
As it is still at least an infinity time away. :)

I hope I'm not sounding to demanding. :(

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Noobs, don't spam the thread up - see the size of my posts usually? I want you posting like that. and with useful stuff spam k? It makes life easier when trying to quote something serious since u can do it in reply, and not need to wade through the buckets of 'I unlocked Shadow for real and so on' = thanks.

Ok now, Em, when do you leave for US? I'm ganna see if Cella and I can come to CATS' on the weekend but I'm unsure since I'm working on the caravan ....more......surprise surprise.

Josh and Ryan/Ryan and Josh whatever....if you guys are up to it Em and I will team you in December. If you want to make a team tourny that's cool too....so it's all up to you yah?

Em, that's my Lloyd pose, and more realistically the creator of Lloyds Lloyd pose, so back off, go abck to your wannabe *** stuff :D lol

KO, bring the 'champion' now!

HitmonchanTrail : come vs us already!

Plasia: shut up.

Jon: what's the news for ure meet at ure place?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Originally posted by Cronos_Rainbow
see the size of my posts usually?
You just save up all your useless posts over 2-3 days and post it in one big post. Boo to you. Boo i say!

Then again, to keep things in Shaz' grand plan I must make this post seem larger, much more longer with more pointless letters and numerals. 128.

There. Hopefully that'll do to placate shaz for a while. Or at least until Saturday where he'll read it and post a reply along with replies to the 4 other people who will post regarding him.

;)

Oh and congrats Mat, go get 'em!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am alive.

It's up to Josh for tournament details, he's the host. Unless he asks for my help, I'm not involved.

As for helping people come, I shall offer the same as Mat, and shall help people come over interstate. I may not earn godly amounts like Mat, but I have more than him to start with ;)

Cats for Yoshkage!

Hakk J00!

Smash Rookie
Lemme in on the action!!! :D

Hi all! is this where all the Aussie smashers are at??? I'm kinda a newish player I guess.....well...I play smash a bit but I'm not very good...just wondering how I can get into these tournments that are held and help get my skill better :)...sounds like "kupo" is going to america....good luck with that :)

anyway, hope to hear from you all.....Hope you guys can

*Show me your moves*

Real soon :)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Ladies and gentlemen, today is the greatest day in human history.

thats right, today is the day that i got my drivers license.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!

*does the happy dance*

ok, so, now that we have one person NOR who can drive, and one person SOR who can drive, we will soon see a fusion between NOR and SOR, and the amount of NOR smashfests shall increase dramamtically, relieving josh and his chicken twisties.

this will also make it much eaiser come december, cos now we can take everyone home in one shot without parental help.

WOOP WOOP!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!

total road fatalities caused by me = 0!!!

and in smash news ... ummm ... yeah.

Originally by Evil_Peach18:
Mike > CATS! tee hee
stop spamming our thread and come to perth in december dammit!!
*waves fist at mikeG*

Hakk j00!!! where are you from? say perth, you know you want to.

Originally by rmusgraves:
I may not earn godly amounts like Mat
:D :D :D :D :D :D

but I have more than him to start with
yeah, well ...... shim sham!!

Everyone in perth is encouraged to help out for december =D
yeah, should we start orgainising that soon? seriously.

*does the happy dance again*

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Index of Australian Smashers, 2002-2005

NEW SOUTH WALES
Roy Ranevski<ranevski@hotmail.com>
liteon
UberMonkie, Sydney
kazoompah, Sydney
MeleeChampion, Sydney
nesis, Sydney <happysniff@hotmail.com>
Haha Monkey, Sydney
BeeboW, Sydney
FaTc0p, Sydney <Sub_Zer0_2003@hotmail.com>
Heirware <sandbag_lives@hotmail.com>
Omega, Sydney
K W, Sydney
Max, Sydney <FireEmblem@hotmail.com>
Narcu, Sydney <da_twister50@hotmail.com>
Anon x 3, Sydney
Pandemonium/DarkLord dark_lord2020@hotmail.com or email me at y_helo_thar12@hotmail.com
WarAdept – 20 mins from Sydney City
FinalAtomicBuster – from OzHadou boards
SupaMario – St. Mary’s
Jazblack – Eastern Sydney
Max Fuchs - Eastern Sydney
Reign_69, Sydney

VICTORIA

OATS/JM, West
Bazoo, Prahran <khornate at hotmail dot com>
chronorox, Greensborough <bombersrule_1@hotmail.com>
azn vivi, Melbourne
Cronos_Rainbow, Narre Warren
SabreAnt, Hampton Park
CAOTIC, Knox/South Yarra <caotic_kelvin@hotmail.com>
Myst Walker, Glen Waverley
The Duffman, East Malvern
Cella, Narre Warren
Immanuel/Plaege XI
Ronnie, Melbourne
Carlos, Melbourne
CATS, Monbulk
Ben, Monbulk
Plasia, Keilor, West
Ben Mason, Melbourne
Joe, Monbulk
Sebastian, Hallam
MikulonIce85, Corio, Geelong
Kirby_M@ster, Seymour
Blizzard/John Michael, East Malvern/Chadstone
Hakk J00!, Ballarat =]
Zax ...
Richaord, Templestowe - owned by his folks ><"
Glothrenite, Mulgrave
Dale, Mel
Nickcaine87, St.Albans, West
Reon, Langwarrin
Divine Crono, Parkdale
Syrick, Mel
Dan, Mel
Khang McCloud, Keysborough
Zan3tsuken, Bundoora
Rensa, Knoxville
Anfology/Slinkovic, Eltham
Freddos, Epping
James, Epping
Remii, Epping
Richard, Epping
Jian, Epping
Hiroshi, Epping
Satoshi, Epping
Takahashi, Epping
Dave8pie, Berwick
Eric, West
Benji/v1p3r, Keilor
M@, Berwick
Dave Peach, SE Mel
Nat, Mel
Markarse, Watsonia
RANDOM, Macleod
Twinsen, Melbourne
ThunderMistress, Kew
m00mba/Kupo, Mulgrave
Stomp Brother, Melbourne
super brolly, Melbourne <jimmy_jimoel@hotmail.com>

QUEENSLAND
Kong IV
Fez
Calvo, Brisbane (sometimes Japan/Kalgoorlie)
shadow warrior, Brisbane
ungoo, Brisbane
GenjiKage, Brisbane
BladeMarth, Brisbane
NG7 - Brisbane
220man
FierceDeityVegeta - Brisbane
Kaydash, Townsville
Aussie_Syke - Brisbane
Ninneo Toowoomba <heatingup5@hotmail.com>
Golliwog, Toowoomba
SkY, Brisbane
Dylmc, Brisbane
Zero, Warwick & Toowoomba <wingsoftime0@hotmail.com>
NESSBOUNDER – Cairns, QLD
Matt4376 – Boondall, QLD

NORTHERN TERRITORY
Chaospower, Alice Springs

SOUTH AUSTRALIA
auzziemon, adelaide, woodville south <hunterx_auzzie@hotmail.com>
That Diablos Guy <true_diablos@hotmail.com>
Bardiel <someones_email@hotmail.com>
Foxfire
Dave
i8myhat
Jerd
t3nn3rag3
Ice, Adelaide

TASMANIA
Sloth, near Devonport

WESTERN AUSTRALIA
kookaburra89
chickenisyummy, Perth
ganon5, Perth
kfleong2000, Perth
gamersara, Perth
Syber, Perth
rmusgrave, Caversham
mic_128, Beechboro
Pwnage, Perth
u l t i m a t e, Perth
Quetzalcoatl, Cannington
The Stitchface, Carlisle
Cubed64, Langford
Harbinger of Dreams, Perth
Mothy, Perth
Heretic_789, Wakiki

AUSTRALIAN CAPTIAL TERRITORY
Flaming Knuckles
Purple Camel II

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
And so I try to get 6 of them to return. The seventh cannot recieve the e-mail. Let us hope this works. because it will re-activate some of the inactive members.

Of course it could go entirely wrong....but let us not think of that.

And since there was never more than two of us ever active at the same time...I didn't exactly know. But it seems there appear to be more than what is revealed.

Max Füchs

Smash Cadet
There may even be more. :eek:

But for now let us stick with this list. Of most of the smashers. But showing active/inactive.

Oh well...I still cannot believe there are so many of the Sydney Smashers. Maybe they will return soon. One day...

CATS

Smash Journeyman
i think the meet at my house went pretty good, and overall it was a pretty fun night. next time though, i'll make sure zax doesn't drop by unannounced and act like such a lamer cause if there is one thing worse than regular annoying zax, it is drunk annoying zax. i swear he didn't know whether he was coming or going -_-

zax: "shaz is such a ***. you suck shaz"
*2 seconds later...*
zax: "shaz is the greatest, he's the man! GO SHAZ YOU'RE MY HERO!!"
*2 seconds later...*
zax: "shaz is so gay he makes ME look straight"

his reasoning for insulting shaz was the best part though..

shaz: "what have you got against me anyway zax?"
zax: "nic said you were a *** so what was i to do but believe that you actually were one?"

zax and joe were being really lame so i'm sorry shaz that you had to put up with all the crap they were giving you, i told joe to stop annoying you with his schoolyard tom foolery.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
and the amount of NOR smashfests shall increase dramamtically, relieving josh and his chicken twisties.
Rofl.

0_o how'd you get that list CAO? Search by location of something?

... I wonder which one is Glenn/James.

CAO and Jon, as far as I know, it's perfectly fine for both of you to stay at either my place or Josh's. Since Mat has his licence, it's nice and easy to have smashfests nowadays, no matter where we are. (Oh, that and I'm no longer a delivery boy ;))

I also checked my exam timetable, and my exams are 13th, 14th, 15th and 22nd, and the one on the 22nd is the easy one. I'm free to host/smash after the 15th or so ^_^.

My Bowser < Josh's Yoshi

Top Bottom