• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
It makes sense that mine would be at the same time as SmashGurls. But how much are plane tickets? Besides I dunno if I wanna hurt your feelings and put you to shame Haha :p

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Lol that's the whole point of you coming up, I have no idea what it's gonna be like.
With my friend I know that there's an equal chance for him and I to win, we're the same skill (the matches really do go 50-50), but with you guys it's totally foreign and unknown. My friend and I get better, but our styles aren't changing so it's never anything real good and new. Having an equal opponent is almost as bad as having no one better than you... I would be HAPPY if you came down and crushed me, just to be able to get the chance to play someone that was genuinely better than me! But we don't know if that will happen yet.
8)

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
Cronos d00d, plane tickets are waaaayy too expensive...
so yeah, that's a no no....unless if u wanna, then go ahead!lolz

Well, we could always use the train....my sis's bf takes the train to get here and get back ta Sydney...although, it'll take 8 hrs?? i'm not sure, but that's what i've heard...

n' yeah tomorrow i'm havin' another match w/ crono and his friends....yay...:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :D :D

Man....i really wanna play u haha...not that i'm saying crono isn't much of a challenge, but it's fun to play against new ppl!:) :bee:

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Ooooh good, now that you've got the urge there's more chance you'll try and sort out coming up here.
8p
I really wanna play some of you guys too.
8(
No fair.
Let us know how the match goes!
Are you sure none of you has any way of getting a vid up here for us to see?
I'd love to have some idea of what I may eventually be fighting against.
8)

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
hey haha, atm we won't have the vids:(
I know that EVENTUALLY we'll have vids recorded and posted up.
I'm pretty sure i'll be there in Syd ta beat ya!:D :D :chuckle: :D :D
Will u prepare a tourney for us when we get there? ( if crono goes....) It would be my first tourney!!!lolz

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Well, I have just had to postpone a tourney with about 10 friends of mine (just a small tourney between us) that was due to be the in the last chris hols, so if I decide to put it off till next hols and then mebbe I'll organise it around the time you'll be here for. But I gotta fight you one vs one, too, we gotta make sure of that.
8p
I'll deffinitly wait till the next hols if both Crono AND you are able to come.
Looking forward to whenever you'll get some vids up!
8p

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
lol, dont worry Haha, I'll get her! i'll beat her up good! :D Well atleast her Falco...and if not then I'll keep practicing till I can.
I'm considering this going to ure place Haha, sounds cool. But then theres all these probs to deal with...I dunno lol.

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Heh well don't get your hopes up TOO much, like I said, this tourney of mine atm consists of about 10 ppl including me.
It can hardly even be called a tourney...
Lol on second thoughts it's probably still gonna be the biggest smash gathering in Australia to date!
Anyways try your hardest and see if you can convince your parents that Sydney would be a great place to go for a holiday in ten weeks time.
8)

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
today i played crono ( yay) and it was soooooo hot....
i didn't perform that well, which was bad and crono d00d beat my falco w/ his fox...
i played a few matches w/ his friend jon, which was cool. I was impressed by the way he playz w/ dk.
And crono kept teasing me coz i was playin' bad......lolz
Anyways, yeah i had a great time..... too bad leena wasn't there.....

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
UGH! No fair...
So you two gonna regularly play now?
Wow, I've never seen a good DK.
I've got things confirmed on my end, either/both of you are welcome at our house if you're in the neighbourhood.
8)
Blademarth, we gonna be seeing you at any stage?

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Yeah I'm sure that'd be fine.
I just assumed you'd like be coming over with parents or summint for more things than just smash like smash gurl, but that'd be fine. You'd really fly/train down to Sydney just for this?
Lol that's awesome!

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
hahaha, cronos poor:chuckle: j/kz. i'm poor too! but i'll have the money before holidays which is cool!! SO this means i can stay at ure place haha? COOL!! :)

Where are all the pplz from Aussie??? Apart from those who've replied, talk to us!!!! Reply! Fly ta Syd and play play play!!!lolz

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Well I dont actually know for sure and all....Ill have to find out costs and stuff first. If its not to expensive I will. She wants to go and shop and stuff too. I dunno lol. Im talking to her about it now though so yeah...

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Yeah we got some spare beds so it'd be fine for both of you to stay.
I just had to promise my parents you weren't murderers, lol, they're so lame...
Anyways let me know when you know more.
Smash gurl, the only other member I know from Sydney has only posted in the CM room, another girl from melbourne doesn't really play smash anymore I don't think so she doesn't check the melee rooms, mic_128 and his two friends check these rooms but they're in Perth lol so I doubt they'll come, and blademarth is the only other I know but he has been posting in this topic... It's sad that organising just to play some new competition is so hard, let alone any tournies...
8(

EDIT: If you are Australian and viewing this but are not registered, PLEASE register and post here so that we can get the Australian smash community a little more thriving.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
haha, is it possible for you to record the matches?
If so that would be cool!! Yay, first time smash vids from ozzie!
Crono says that if i go, he'll go! whoo hoo!:D
Thankz haha! so nice of ya! Sure your parents won't mind us? Murderers? sure we are.....lolz

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Hmmm well we got a digital cam but that's not so good for fimling a TV. Comes up with lots of glare and flickering lines etc. There may be some way to hook that up through the VCR and the GCN in the TV though, I'll hafta look into it...
Lol that's good, now we just hafta confirm you coming and then Crono will, so how likely is it looking you'll be down here?
We gotta have plenty of 1 vs 1s, but we can do team's too if you two wanna pair up and I'll get my friend over (user name BeeboW here at SWF). It's looking good! Also if you're gonna be staying for more than just a day visit, I'm guessing you like anime smash gurl (dunno bout you Crono) and I got a little collection of some generic stuff like eva/cowboy bepop/love hina/lain and a few movies so we can do a bit of watching if we get bored.
8)

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Sorry i havent posted 4 ages. Internet troubles plus skool :/Any way theres no way i can go down to any of us :( UNLESS!!! I WIN GOLD LOTTO!!!!! WOULDNT IT BE NICE?!!?! but other than that i cant, im only 14. Yeah im lookinf forward to seeing those vids. As long as i see anything melee, itll keep me sane for a few days.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
i know this is off topic, but crono and i will have a match next wednesday! i'll play as mew2 and bowser, my worst characters by FAR!! lolz! Crono will be playin' his best characters against my worst characters.

Cool, 2vs2 sounds cool. aww man, i'm seriously comin' over....
its very likely i'll come over. Make sure ya practice hard coz i'm expecting a good challenge:D :) :D
Yeah anime rockz!!

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Heh well I not got much time atm but I'll try to at least stay up to scratch.
8)
I got two weeks of exams starting right after the next hols, too, so this is gonna hafta be my main break during the time, but MAN is it gonna be worth it. What year are you all in? This year is my yr 12...
8(
Lol you think you'll still beat Crono with those characters?
Sounds like mebbe you're getting a little bit cocky.
8p
Too bad we won't be seeing you blademarth...
8(
There's no way you can convince your parents that Sydney would be a lovely place to holiday?
8p
Anyways it's real good to hear this is all probably actually really in truth gonna happen, just try to get things confirmed on your end and then we'll sort out smaller details closer to the time.
8)

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
I cant remember the last time i went on a holiday somewhere. My parents are divorced so we cant afford to many places :/

I like to think that it will happen :)

Oh well let us know how ur match with cronos goes smashgurl.!

My real name's Sean.Im 13 almost 14, in grade 9 and my favourite subject at school is chinese. I like to play tennis and melee and final fantasy games. Just a lil bit about me.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
will do, we'll let ya know.

Cronos and i were chattin' last nite about cumin' to Sydney. Of course I'm still going, so is he.lolz. Anyways, we discussed about chipping in so we can get haha down here if we couldn't go. So.........BladeMarth, i'd b happy to!!

Yeah, i'm in yr12 too...so much work.
But that's not stoppin' me from cumin'

Hi sean!!!

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Off topic but Is year 12 as hard as everyone makes it out to be? My cousin says it was easy but my bro says it was hard :confused: What are ur fave subjects?

BTW can sumone make me a banner. Ive heard that ThunderMistress chick is good at making them....

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
LOL! You'd help pay for me to come down there?
How kind!
8p
So smash gurl and crono, are you both (atm, hypothetically etc) coming with family or by yourselves or what?
BTW what you two chat on?
ATM I only got AIM, cos my ICQ got screwed over a year ago and I could never be bothered to fix it...
My SN is Asukas Orangutan if you got it, so look me up.

Blademarth year 12 can be either I think.
8)
Depends on how you make it. ATM it's not that hard, just lots of things to do, but it's gonna get hectic for me later in the year when I got lots of assessments due in. My fave subjects are English and German.

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
Sorry Haha i use Msn messenger, does any one have it? pm me and ill give u my address so we can chat live instead of waiting for sum1 to post.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
Crono was the one who offered and i agreed to it.
I'm cumin' on my own. I mite drag leena along if shes allowed.
I'll b stayin' for a few days...not sure about crono.
oh well, as long as i'm comin' thats all that matters! lolz!

Anyone with Msn?
ddrmaniac13@hotmail.com
Always up for a chat

BeeboW

Smash Journeyman
Why am i here? bcos HAAAAA (haha) told me to check here......why am i replying? to prove that i read it....
lololololol
i have nothing more to say....except that HAAAAA is really good with sheik and i get really annoyed with faclo's crappy jump....
ummmm.......goo flat stages....booo stages with levels.....
im eating watermelon right now
falco looks best with blue.....but sometimes i forget to change his colour......i get annoyed that his jumps suck
i already said that before though
blue
white
blue
Hahaha im getting godot syndrome......sheish
imma gonna go hang myself now

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
SmashGurl is a fool, as it stands she seems to be affraid of my Fox...lol and she wants to vs me with Bowser lol....oh well she has to vs my Game Watch...haha hes gay.
Haha cant be that good. Oh well I hope he is though :) and Smashgurl = big head....too proud :p lol
Yr 12 is only easy if you go easy subjects.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
Am i a fool now, eh?
I'm sooooooo afraid of your fox.....lolz!
i bet that haha can beat crono lolz!:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
j/k!:p

Art is easy in yr12.
too bad that they don't teach japanese at our school.......:mad:

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Yeah same as me, I'm doing latin and german and would love to do japanese but it's not offered... In uni I'll do it for sure.
Lol why are you two so sure that you're so much better than me? You've never seen me play!
Smashgurl = big head....too proud :p lol
Lol you're not so humble either yourself, Cronos.
8p
I'm gonna go get some bood playing done tonight, haven't played in about a week...
8/

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
My teacher said she will move me into a Year 10 CHinese class ( im in yr 9) because the work is too easy. Im kinda scared...

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Hehe, I'm not really that good though, but I never give up when theres someone better than me...the things I'll do to wipe those proud smug looks off peoples faces.
As for the last statement that I was so quickly quoted on, its true, though its all in good fun :) Dont wanna get her too angry though, just enough so its funny, and she starts claiming she has the skills to win 2 on 1's with her Bowser or something like that.

$ma$h_Gurl!

Smash Cadet
not bowser......don't think that i'm THAT cocky...
i wish SHE didn't tell u THAT crono...
it ain't funny....

Yesh.......match on sunday

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Ugh, such regular match ups, that is so not fair! Are you two like real good friend's now?
Man it's not good that you two get so much human competition, I hardly get any, it's gonna put me at a great disadvantage...
8/
Oh well, I'll try my best.
I'll hafta get a friend over to play some more some time very soon (but I'm so busy! Grrrr)
Plus I just got TS2 so I been playing that when I have time...
So you two are both wanting to stay at my house?
Roughly how long do you think you would stay for?
That'd be good if you could let me know...

BeeboW

Smash Journeyman
haha? you two think haha is not that good?
you aint seen a sheik move so fast......he's at least as good as recipherus....if not better...
you gonna expect some competition
hahahah meeh on the other hand = prolly boasts a lil, but i still think haaaaaaa is good enough to take you two punks out^^
HAHAHA j/k

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Good, I hope he is so good BeeboW, then it'll be even more fun :)...yeah Haha, just a couple of nights I'm saying. Also I don't know how good Recipherus is but Ill say that those melee movies in the official melee post on Discussion mostly look like childs play next to SmashGurl...so you had better get better Haha, even if you are way better than us, get better neway...If theres one thing I like more than winning its getting an absolute thrashing :)

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
Gah BeeboW is being a face face, trying to make me look all good like that. I'm sure there's no way I'm better than Recipherus either, I mean he won TG3 and 2nd in TG4, and my list of wins includes beating little kids at the store and beating BeeboW (although I still say we are equal). I don't know the vids you are reffering to Cronos. You wanna see other parts of Sydney while you're here or do you just wanna veg around at my place?
8p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ohh. I want to join you guys soooooo bad! Hrmmmm. Maybe the eastern states could break off and float around the west side (west si-eee) and then i could vs you all! Hahahahaha!

Sigh.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Well I cant say...I think SmashGurl has all the say in this, im just sorta...well a bum lol so she can give you finer details, though shes got some friends she wants to see there, and I dont have anyone to see cept you.

Top Bottom