• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Australia) QLD Brawl Buddies: Brawl/Melee - Ward: Vs. Out Of State Crew Battle up!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Melee Singles

1: Triss (Samus)
2: Kulla (Sheik)
3: Radiance (Marth)
4: ACCELERATE (Falco/Falcon)
5: Vyse (Fox)

Awright.

Moose and I have both dabbled with Foxy, but not in the tournament =_=

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I think he means Brawl Foxy, the slightly less cuter and more ******** one that kicks funny <3

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Oh boy, here we go:

Kulla: We had heaps of fun in general, Bomberman 64 was amazing!
And good stuff on the tourny results, you were just a few hits of winning the thing!
And full fist for the TV tanking!
Can't wait to see how some of the photos turn out, and the Ryan .GIF :laugh:
See ya next time!

Shaya: Haha, you were not what I was expecting, quite hyper most of the time you were! You got to live your dine-in Pizza Hut dream, but it didn't stack up, awww. Good stuff in Brawl, you guys are very skilled.
And. Goldeneye! I get so happy when that game gets whipped out, and thanks for copping my Diddy Kong Racing zing as well!

Gords: Had fun playing you in Brawl and Melee, although would have liked some more. Your amazing at Pokemon Puzzle League (Hey Kasper, if your reading, this guy would beat you!).
Hope you had fun up here, thanks for making the effort of coming up!

NSW guys: Sorry I wish I could have done more for you guys entertainment wise, like driving you guys somewhere interesting, or just showing you around Brisbane/Gold Coast more.
How were the beds?

Chris: Fantastic job of winning the whole thing, your skill is undoubtedly great, and your presence is always nice, fun and relaxed to the end!

Vyse (city): Superb job, I can't say enough for how much effort you've put in, and the enjoyment you've brought to many of us. Very professionally done. mmm my food strategy was all wrong, i got JB 2 stocked by hunger, where'd our lunch go?
Also, your Diddy Kong is really fun to play, i want to play it more, I think my Monkey does alright against it.

Sieg: Hugs all round! I don't think I played you much, if at all, but your always awesome to have around, more N64 hey?

Aaron and Triss: Always love spending time with you guys, yas haven't lost it in Melee and the Brawl skills vs comparative play time is woah.
Triss, top props for using Olimar! And, you are good at spotting talent. ;)
Aaron, Mario Tennis was fun. We need to have some Bomberman 64 meets again!

Yokai: Great fun playing you, POOweegee I like to call him. :bee: Its always great having you at a tournament, shame you got ledge-gaurded by tired-ness. :dizzy:

Axe: Nice Wolf dude, shame I didn't play you more with Yoshi, oh wells thems the brakes, hope to see ya around more!

Rune: Speaking of nice Wolfs! Your Yoshi has the wood over mine for now. Nice stuff on 9th! We need to play more.

K-OS and Amber and friend: Hope you guys had fun. *Wave* at you Amber.
Didn't get to play your Malky Mario, Aron that thing is fun. Enjoy your beam cannon and Benny Hill theme!

Moose: Meanwhile...in the KITCHEN! Your good at Brawl as Chris says, and your crew finish. :chuckle:
HEY! http://www.thatchickensite.com/song/podcast/season2.php

Ryan: Hey you! Your really turned this tournament from pretty good, to flipping awesome. I'm so serious. Your skills in both form off the game is tops, LOVED your RONKEY KONG! Commentary was top tier, lame 69% jokes and everything else included. :laugh:

Ben(ny Hill): Hope ya liked the team name, I sure did. Thanks for teaming me, you carried me a bit, I will use DK more though, he packs a punch. Hope you enjoyed your lengthy trip to Canberry, say hit to K-Rudd for me.
Also, your Flaco, is cool as, and we should play more!

Jei: Loved our Yoshi dittos, we really need an all Aussie, all Yoshi crew, are you in???
Top stuff making the trip up from Melbourne, always great to spend time (however brief it was) with you.

Booker/Custom: Wah, did we even play??? Having another meet at your place anytime? Otherwise see you at my place/Gold Coast more I hope. Hope yas can get some more talent for your crew, maybe everything Northside up to like Caboolture could be yours!

Greenstreet: If we played I didn't know! I didn't know who/where you were, so many new people there. Buzz my phone (o448 993 598) anytime your up for smash, chances are I can make the drive, i'm really wanting to go out west sometime soon!

W-Dog: LOL, Dwog. Funny and awesome name, i won't be able to call you anything else now. Nice skills too.

I thinks thats all I remember. Will edit if need be.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Speaking of Ryan.gif

HERE IT IS:

I'm on the left, trying to play Diddy against Kulla in the Crew Battle.
Accelerate's having a fap on the right.

Also, moose and sieg.

Muerte

Smash Rookie
Well, I had fun, even if I didn't do too well, it was somewhat surprising seeing how some of the better people play since I ususally only play with a few different people.

Btw, in one of the photos in the first post it has stik and "hotdog", it should actually be stik and axe.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hahaha, even I pointed that out.

Forget the fact that Ryan is thrusting at me, Jei is wavedashing IRL O.O

Top Bottom