• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Energy: The Lucario Force New and Improved

krehz

Smash Ace
Hey guys i would like to join this clan to help me work on my Lucario and make him my second main....not a secondary :p

Nickname: Krehz
E-mail: basketball_krehz_05@hotmail.com
Instant Messenger: AIM: Krehz05 MSN:^
Friend Code: 0473-7473-1225

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey guys i would like to join this clan to help me work on my Lucario and make him my second main....not a secondary :p

Nickname: Krehz
E-mail: basketball_krehz_05@hotmail.com
Instant Messenger: AIM: Krehz05 MSN:^
Friend Code: 0473-7473-1225
Hey Krehz! Thats cool to have one of our allies join ^_^

Howdy guys!

FREAK
Europe (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
nextgenguitarhero@hotmail.com
no instant messenger
2363-7871-2328
Lol, hey Freak. I like your username 0_0

Hey, if any of yoll have any ideas (or corrections =O) for the Tourney, PM me.

krehz

Smash Ace
:p just popped in to say hi to all o ya'll, sry i havent been on here much, very busy as of late lol

krehz

Smash Ace
ok guys, i have not been active talking to Lucario's, sry :p been busy, just wanted to let u know i will be around, and i will be a lot more active starting next week :p

Trela

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't been here oft, but now that I see we have new members, I give my welcome as well :lick:.
Yeah. We gettin new members by the day (or days :D)!

Our current event in our clan is our Clan Tourney. We need 5 more people, and then we can start!

Trela

Smash Lord
Its been a while =I

Hey everyone. Just want to clear some things up:

As you know, school has started. That means not much of us can get on, and that our schedules just got even bigger. For me, I really cant get on that much; I rarely get on during the weekdays. This means that its harder for me to make updates and other things in the clan.

Our clan Tourney STILL hasn't started yet. I'm still waiting for a little bit more of our clanmates to join in it, so we dont have a really small, boring clan tourney. Our clan war with Krehz might happen; I havent been looking on into that lately =( Krehz, are you able to go to war with us?

Anyways, just saying that our Tourney SHOULD start soon, and that we MIGHT go to war with Krehz 0_0

Oh, and if you EVER want to brawl me, yull have to join the Allisbrawl's Fall Ladder. I'm mostly on there a lot, and i'm mostly on our Clan Chatroom, so if you have any questions about... something... talk to me!

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
Hey everyone. Just want to clear some things up:

As you know, school has started. That means not much of us can get on, and that our schedules just got even bigger. For me, I really cant get on that much; I rarely get on during the weekdays. This means that its harder for me to make updates and other things in the clan.

Our clan Tourney STILL hasn't started yet. I'm still waiting for a little bit more of our clanmates to join in it, so we dont have a really small, boring clan tourney. Our clan war with Krehz might happen; I havent been looking on into that lately =( Krehz, are you able to go to war with us?

Anyways, just saying that our Tourney SHOULD start soon, and that we MIGHT go to war with Krehz 0_0

Oh, and if you EVER want to brawl me, yull have to join the Allisbrawl's Fall Ladder. I'm mostly on there a lot, and i'm mostly on our Clan Chatroom, so if you have any questions about... something... talk to me!
Lately people haven't got on much but I understand so Trela get on a lot too man we need our leaders to be on everyday.

Trela

Smash Lord
Hey SSK, imma try to get Zay to join. He just made an account here =D

Anyways, I got something about my Youtube account(s) that I need to say. I should be getting my Dazzle this Saturday or next! WOOHOO!

What does that mean? Pfft, LOTS of vids. I'm talking 2-4 a week. I now have 2 accounts. Trela15 is for Lucario stuff, while my other one, AlbertoDiary, is for my Brawl comedy Machinimas! Trust me, they should be very funny ( I play an idiot =P). Go to my Youtube accounts for more information.

Another thing: Our Tourney is almost about to start. I'm sorry there hasn't been any updates in the Tourney thread. We got a couple of Clan Warz coming up by the way!

Trela, signing out.

Zay

Smash Rookie
Hey SSK, imma try to get Zay to join.
You didn't try hard enough (Or at all, really...).

Nickname: Zay (Zay+ or - ingame)

Brawl Code: 4725-7608-3851

I don't have IM, and I don't use my Email for clans. If you want to contact me, your better off PM'ing me.

RawrZ

Smash Rookie
I'd like to join this clan!

Nickname: RawrZ
E-mail: Chad.Knight@gmail.com
Instant Messenger: N/A
Friend Code: 4210-3768-9302

yay! Lucario is teh awesome.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
You didn't try hard enough (Or at all, really...).

Nickname: Zay (Zay+ or - ingame)

Brawl Code: 4725-7608-3851

I don't have IM, and I don't use my Email for clans. If you want to contact me, your better off PM'ing me.
welcome to the clan Zay

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Sorry I haven't been in for awhile, work, school, and organizing a regional tournament kinda block out things.

Anyway, speaking of tournaments, after my recent performances with Lucario, I have dropped him from my main, and Lucas is now in that spot, and has gotten me a 200% better performance.

So, I am going to have to say goodbye to this clan and GL with everything!

PM me if some of you ever want to Brawl me again. I am usually open at night.

Trela

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't been in for awhile, work, school, and organizing a regional tournament kinda block out things.

Anyway, speaking of tournaments, after my recent performances with Lucario, I have dropped him from my main, and Lucas is now in that spot, and has gotten me a 200% better performance.

So, I am going to have to say goodbye to this clan and GL with everything!

PM me if some of you ever want to Brawl me again. I am usually open at night.
=OOOOOOOO

Awwww! We need you! CRAP!

Well, good luck at Lucas Boards I guess? See ya around =(

kilex55

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, i'm Trela's little brother! I would like to join:

Nickname - Kilex
Location - Houston, TX/Central.
E-mail - mkilex@yahoo.com
Instant Messenger - NONE.
Friend Code - 5112-3107-7754

Top Bottom