• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Cap?

Jahnathan

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know what the % cap for aura is? I'm trying to figure out what custom moves would be the most effective at maximum power.

Last edited:

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
I've heard conflicting infomation on this, unfortunately. I've heard both 120% and 180%. On the bright side, it's not long till release to confirm it.

PlazmaFett

Smash Rookie
I think its like 220. at least his recovery still gets modified at that percent. don't know about if his attacks do. either way when you stack on the rage effect, and the aura boost. he will be unstoppable In doubles.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's extremely likely different moves will be affected by Aura differently. No one really knows, because no one really cares besides Lucario mains. Funny how that works...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
If mains cared enough they would've already had a chart of it out. :p

I will probably make one within one week when I get the game.

I plan to note every single time a move increases by 1%. This is gonna at least be important to know when we beat other moves. Then we can be more or less aggressive depending on the situation.

NNID
JoseOmar
3DS FC
5043-2182-4536
If mains cared enough they would've already had a chart of it out. :p

I will probably make one within one week when I get the game.

I plan to note every single time a move increases by 1%. This is gonna at least be important to know when we beat other moves. Then we can be more or less aggressive depending on the situation.
Cool. I look forward to it. I'll post everything I find as well.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
It's extremely likely different moves will be affected by Aura differently. No one really knows, because no one really cares besides Lucario mains. Funny how that works...
Idk why? It is useful knowledge whether you are playing as or against lucario. Obviously my main training partner in brawl new the cap and how aura works and burst(even though he didn't know the exact percents) he abused the information about aura that he knew.

I think it will be even more important now to know percent exactly since we have moves like side-B and up-B whose distance and hitbox gets affected by aura. Opponents are going to have to know when they are in a safe range.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think non-Luca mains just don't give a damn until Lucario is a confirmed threat.
****, I STILL get asked if aura effects the hitbox of moves in brawl. pfft.

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and the number of people who didn't play Lucario whp would tell me the aura cap in Brawl was 182% and be skeptical when I told them it was 170%

Back to Smash 4, I've heard that different attacks for Lucario cap at different amounts, but I've seen no prove of this yet so take it with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom