• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 2, 2014] The Fundamental Theorem of Smash 4! (Ann Arbor, MI)

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I've been dancing around with the date for this and I am going to stick with the 19th. I'm going to run singles and doubles for both Brawl and P:M.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
I have a grad party on the 19th. Well either way hope it's a great tourney and more are planned for the future.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Oh yeah,

I'm definitely going. I'm gonna try to bring Carls and chonce w/ me too.

I also want to get hammered or at least drink some.

I need to celebrate the day that my Car Insurance will go down, as well as me renting a car.

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
I might be able to come if I don't work that day although I would probably need a ride as my car eats up gas.

zyth

Smash Lord
I have this Saturday and Sunday off. and I only work till 3 on Sunday. please ih gid bring me with you soulpech

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
I don't know whether we should go to this or the Game Junkie event in Cincinnati! Tough decision....

SoulPech

Smash Master
I wouldn't say that, lmao.

I'm only going to this tourney because I've already stated i'm going to this one and because I haven't been to an OoS in a while.

If I didn't have a car ride I wouldn't be going to this...not to ruin your promo on your tourney thread oblivion :p.

It's more like If you just feel like going to a tournament, then go to the Cincy tourney since Dr. X is a great TO. If you been to alot of OH tournaments, have some extra money, and just feel like traveling, then go to this one or even to the Muskeon tournament on the same day as well but that one is PM exclusive.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
When are we going to know a schedule?
My bad, I will write it tonight. Sorry about that.

Basically the venue will be open at 10 and I'll probably start taking registration for everything by 11 and probably start the first event around noon.

Last edited:

WeForgot

Smash Cadet
Assuming I actually am able to make it then it will be my first tourney. Kinda hype for it! Do you do only CRT TVs or do LCD TVs work?

LOE1

Smash Lord
Oblivion, team for brawl?
Soulpech, team for pm?

EDIT: soulpech teaming with fizzle soooo I need a PM teamate :)

EDIT2: Nahh im teaming with zinoto for both :)

Last edited:

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Due to absolutely terrible planning on my part, I may need to cancel this event entirely. This week is the Art Fair in A2 and it's going to be crazy here with limited parking ect. I will keep everyone updated.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
May be canceled doesn't mean it is canceled yet. Also from my experience Tournies that happened during UofM home games still were fine as long as you showed up early. I don't know though, your call.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
The show goes on my friends. I talked with some people today and get the lowdown. We'll be all good, but here's the deal: traffic will be heavy so plan to leave AT LEAST 30 minutes earlier than you would have normally. (Though I would play it safe and leave even earlier than that.)

I'll give more details on parking late tonight.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
eitherway ppl will need to carry their setups from a distance, state street and south u are closed so you cant even have someone drop you off outside with a tv

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Planning on entering all 4 events if I can.
teammates??

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
The Thayer parking structure is open to the public and quite close to Mason Hall. I talked to someone working there and she said that they never filled all the way up. Parking will be $10 and you'll be set all day with that.
The Maynard structure is also open. I've seen that one all the way full a couple times and it's $12. I'll put more details up later and a map.

But please, COME EARLY. I cannot stress this enough.

Top Bottom