• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 16, 2014] Michigan Summer Smash Series 2 - Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings -... (Livonia, MI)

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
And no life I believe me and daddys kisses are teaming. Ill let u know man.

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
I would like to team with nom lol. That was the deal last time. Sooo as soon as he tells me what he's doing. Lol

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Well that's what you said in earlier posts on the ann arbor therom of smash one but ehatever. Guess when I see you in bracket ill just have to stuff your face with a ganon strike lol. Either eay its all good fellas. I'm looking to really place high at this one. Wil see lol

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Well that's what you said in earlier posts on the ann arbor therom of smash one but ehatever. Guess when I see you in bracket ill just have to stuff your face with a ganon strike lol. Either eay its all good fellas. I'm looking to really place high at this one. Wil see lol
We can still team sometime. Double ganon is super fun. You'll just have to talk to me about it before I pair up with someone else.

LOE1

Smash Lord
Lains gonna be here?

Welp looks like im not showin up (bandit)

but for real i wont be here lol, good luck everyone

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
See you all in a couple hours! I'll be here at 10am with WuvS so the stream will be up and running and everything will be set up.

Remember Brawl Doubles starts at 12:30 and Project M Singles Begins at 2:00. Be there early because if things move fast I will want it others to start early!

Here are the Tournament Links on Challonge that we will be using today so if you can't show up and want to view how things are progressing here you go!

[COLLAPSE="Brawl"]
Singles
Doubles
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Project M"]
Singles
Doubles
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pokémon X/Y"]
Singles
[/COLLAPSE]

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Mini Results

Brawl Dubs (4 teams)
1. Ksev/Ori
2. Xatic/Tech
3. Nom/QD

Brawl Singles (16 Entrants)
1. lain
2. Gio
3. Nom
4. Ksev

Project M Singles (44 Entrants)
1. Lordy
2. lain
3. Identity Crisis
4. Jono
5. Benji
5. fZk

Project M Doubles (14 Teams)
1. Lordy/Tbird
2. Kzhu/Jono
3. Benji/fZk
4. lain/NoLife

Pokémon (8 Entrants)
1. iceman
2. Dre
3. Ksev

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll be posting the results thread this evening. Mother's Day stuff is happening today.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Not sure if there will be a stream, unless someone says they can, hopefully people can bring recording stations.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I will find out Wednesday if I have the time off to go. :D

Hype!

Last edited:

zyth

Smash Lord
need to get a ride to make this.

If any one from OH is comin please pick me up, will pay extra gas money

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've bumped the Facebook event page in Michigan's Melee and Project M groups. I'm hoping this gets a bit more attention because I want to make my last local the greatest one yet.

Napkin

Smash Cadet
I've bumped the Facebook event page in Michigan's Melee and Project M groups. I'm hoping this gets a bit more attention because I want to make my last local the greatest one yet.
Last local?

Top Bottom