• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Audio aid for mastering Falcon's dance-trot rhythm

Exor

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I've gone ahead and made an audio file players can use to help master the input rhythm for Falcon's dance-trot. By tapping the control stick along to the rhythm using the inputs Left Left, Right Right or vice versa you'll be able to practice Falcon's dance trot. Tap one direction along with the high-pitched notes, and the other direction along with the lower-pitched ones.

Left Left, Right Right, Left Left, Right Right etc.

This particular rhythm works with some other characters such as Ganondorf, Marth, Lucina, Roy, and Little Mac.

The audio file can be downloaded here. Hope it helps some of you out. :4falcon:

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
This is a great idea that should be done for every character. I could imagine this becoming a rythm heaven level lol.

Last edited:

OGMudbone

Smash Rookie
I love you for making this. I can finally do it. And me oh my does it improve my neutral game. I'll run away and then come back to a dash attack before they can react. Thank you very much.

Exor

Smash Cadet
I love you for making this. I can finally do it. And me oh my does it improve my neutral game. I'll run away and then come back to a dash attack before they can react. Thank you very much.
Glad it helped!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Yooo that's a very good idea, kudos to you for taking the initiative.

Now tell me : is it possible for you to do the same kind of file for variations of the foxtrot dancing/dance troting/double dash dancing(we need an official term for this lol)

Like "left left left-right right right-left left left-right right..." for double foxtrot dash dance or "left left left-right right-left left left-right right-left...." for asymmetrical foxtrot dancing and so on. I feel this could become a very powerful training tool.

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
I imagine hi-hats in my head for L, L L(R) R R(L) L LR

the L/R in parenthesis denote moments you can shorten how long how hold the stick to delay the next input to control the distance a single dance can span.(hard to explain but hope you understand)

It helps me, thought i'd share.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Would appreciate it if someone could throw this up on Soundcloud.

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Awesome idea. I was really struggling with the timing and couldn't really do it consistently enough to incorporate it into my game at all before, but after listening to this once and remembering the rhytm i can now do it flawlessly!

Last edited:
Top Bottom