• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: Tallahassee Smashers

Pritch

Smash Lord
3-4 florida smashers, including exarch, colbol, myself, and maybe 1 other will be in tallahassee tomorrow. We're meeting there as it's a decent midway point between our respective areas before we drive up to FC, the problem is that the only time that the central fl guys can get there is around 6:00 PM on tuesday, and we're not leaving till wednesday morning. I'd really prefer to not drive BACK to panama city with them only to head out of town the following day, so is there anyone in tally that can house 3-4 people for that night?

Like I said, we should be getting there at ~6:00 in the evening tuesday, though if that time isn't convenient to meet up we can easily find somthing to do to entertain ourselves for a couple of hours. We'll be heading out fairly early on wednesday.

PLEASE, anyone who can help us out, PM me or exarch, or try to catch me on aim (JazzmanPritch42). Sorry about the mad short notice, our travel plans got complicated all of a sudden and we're all scrambling to get things worked out. I'd really prefer to not start our trip by adding an unneccesary 200 miles to the drive.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
You should love Tally anyway, Exarch, we're the bomb.

But nix the post fellas, I'm ace for housing you guys, as I said on the phone last night.

Later.

Pritch

Smash Lord
And we thank you SOOOOOO much for it, man.

Btw, as I PM'ed you, it turns out that we're gonna be arriving more like 8:30 than 6:00. See you tonight.

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
And we thank you SOOOOOO much for it, man.

Btw, as I PM'ed you, it turns out that we're gonna be arriving more like 8:30 than 6:00. See you tonight.

Yep. Perfect

Anyway, no problem guys. Later!

Last edited:

Sartori

Smash Apprentice
BTW. People who are coming to Taly for the night, my number is 850 509 1740 if you need to get ahold.

shoshone

Smash Ace
****, I missed it. I would have smashed with you guys. Whenever you want to smash again Sartori, just hit me up. I think I can take the title of best Ice Climbers in Tallahassee, haha.

Also, you should set something up with DBS since youre the one with a car.

Top Bottom