• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Silent Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
I'm assuming this is possible with the single laser as well?

If so...it mightbe easier for everyone to practice the finger movements with the SHL then progress onto the SHDL when they have it down.
I bet you'll never get rshdl without the control stick

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i can do it...

with the control stick. I've been practicing to try and get it with x,y, and clawing. But CS is most comfortable for me.

EDIT: I wasn't talking about just the rshdl, i was talking about the rshdl with full backwards DI, that Hylian mentioned.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
i can do it...

with the control stick. I've been practicing to try and get it with x,y, and clawing. But CS is most comfortable for me.

EDIT: I wasn't talking about just the rshdl, i was talking about the rshdl with full backwards DI, that Hylian mentioned.
Yeah yesterday I was owning a ganon with rshdl only xD

btw check my combo video =)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can do this now. It's easy
Yay!

Video Video Video!

Can you weave as well?

Oh and for people who want an easier way to do this, try doing a full hop triple laser and then DIing back or forward..much much easier then SHDL >_>..And you can move around without accidentially turning around or illusioning pretty easily....

You're not going back nearly as far as you could, tillboi.

Hylian - I haven't tried weaving, but I'm sure it'll take a while. we'll see.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
I can do the weaving thing. My rshdl goes further than tilliboi's also. It takes a few minutes to get used to, but I can do it.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
well rshdl is easy but the instant rshdl is very hard but maybe I'll be able to do it with some practice

Ijuka

Smash Ace
wtf is with the weaving stuff etc. Why not just reverse shdl, moves a lot further and is a lot easier to do. Yes, I can do it instantly and back and forth etc. Dno if that's weaving. If it is, I've been doing it for over a year. If it's not, weaving sounds useless.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Weaving isn't supposed to be useful o.O.

Anyways, I found someone who can do this almost as well as me without any practice...

Wobbles!!! At MGC I told him and he could do it really well! So we went to FD and faced away from each other then both jumped and did the lasers while moving across FD facing away from each other...it looked soooo cool.XD. I will have to try and see if I can get a video of it.

Oh and wobbles has a really technical fox O.O XD.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What's that weaving thing anyway?
Short Hop.

Double laser while doing a full DI backwards and then Immediatly SHDL while doing a perfect DI forward so that you land back where you started. REpeat. If you alter the landing places a little it looks like you are flying forward and backwards while lasering...looks like fox is weaving back and fourth through the air.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Short Hop.

Double laser while doing a full DI backwards and then Immediatly SHDL while doing a perfect DI forward so that you land back where you started. REpeat. If you alter the landing places a little it looks like you are flying forward and backwards while lasering...looks like fox is weaving back and fourth through the air.
Ah! Well... you don't DI it you just have to rshdl fast enough(as soon as you touch the ground) to get the "look" of what you're calling "weaving" Thanks for the explanation, now I know... but is a thing I already knew =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom