• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Phanna and Rohins...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The two best Samus in texas (Hylian and TGM) would like to challenge the best samus's in florida to a Samus team match! I know you have that recording stuff Phanna :) Be prepared!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL @ majoras being the best in texas.

And I don't know about caveman he never plays samus. And when he did he lost to some random person in texas >_>. Not to say his samus isn't better then mine he just never plays samus.

Last Time I played Majoras I beat him in a Samus Ditto Money Match and then knocked him out of the tournament right after that..so no he is not. TGM is better then Majoras as well..Majoras just seemed to bomb alot..and not do anything else.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't know if we are I would have to talk to tgm lol. We are definitly recording it though :). Gonna make an awesome video.

Pritch

Smash Lord
It's worth mentioning mankosuki and esam in terms of best samus in fl - I don't know how things break down between those 4 though.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Like I told Rohins, we'll run the gamut of Samus Kama Sutra, and record tons of singles, teams, ffas, etc.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Woot! I am scared though! lol.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I've played every samus that ever exsisted in FL basically minus rohins, so if you wouldnt mind my input...

if you were to give wes jr. 2 weeks of playing really good people to get the rust off he'd prolly take the best samus, but he's not applicable because his mom own him hardcore.... i mean SUPER HARD CORE.

esam is prolly second, but he's an annoying 14 year old that uses his age as an excuse, when it isnt one.

Phanna is prolly under that because his super tech style really throws you for a loop and you have to first think past it to even begin beating him.

Mankosuki is I think is also tied right there with phanna, he's just a generally good samus

The Eric has long since quit he probably would've been somewhere in the phanna-manko area.

Outlaw Snake would've been under wes jr. at full power >_> too bad I dont even know if he's alive.

stick rohins wherever he belongs, i dunno.

Thing is that there are actually quite a few samus's, even though i named some people that have quit. But I honestly think all of them are around the same skill. It's close enough where a good day could change the results.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ah..intresting...There are not that many samus's in texas. They did a character best's in texas and most people said I was the best samus and second best was Fmatt(who I have never played >_>) and third was TGM..but I think TGM is better then FMatt just because I haven't seen Fmatt at any tournys o.O lol.

Top Bottom