• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: North Carolina.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Due to some random irl BS, I may have to go up to NC this weekend for about 5-6 days...

So. Who's Free to chill with me while I'm up there? I already know PP might be but who else?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Whoa whoa I didn't know you might not be coming to my place.

Where are you gonna be?
Most likely yours since the area I have to be is close to shelby, I think

but I might be up there for longer. Not sure if you can house me that long since you're in school etc

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'd totally be down, but I'm far from shelby.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well my fall break starts this coming Monday, but I dunno when you're coming up(also I may be busy then anyway). I'd try to keep you from Friday-Sunday though. =p

What city are you going to need to be in?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Mike's going to stay with me from at least this Fri night til Sun...he's catching a ride with me and Zero up there. Then he's going to the male strip club for a bachelorette party with meh. After all that you guys can have him :)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
We'll be in the piedmont til he decides he's ready to go see the rest of the crew around SUn or Mon. Greensboro to be exact.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So i'll be in Greensboro till the 7th and then again on the 9th, . So if anyone lives near that area, we should chill and smash :)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Sexually, of course.
Of course.

Wait you are coming too?
Yeah, my older brother's getting married. Mike just wanted to go to the MALE strip club with us for the BACHELORETTE party so I told him sure.

What does your Thursday look like? I was planning to be driving between Raleigh and Charlotte, maybe I could stop over for a few hours.
Thurs...the 7th? PP is coming over to pick Mike up from my brother's place, I can ask my bro if he doesn't mind if you chill for a little, but no garauntees, this is the older bro, not the younger.

LOL this only took forever to get sorted out. XD

I get me some Mike G raaaaaaaaaaaaaape
LOL, tell me 'bout it, took at least an hour!
Glad we figured it out though :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
mike when are you going to be in gboro? im going to be there tomorrow cause im going to va with chris so will u be down to smash?

Top Bottom