• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN Mobile/NWFL Peeps: Smashfest tomorrow from 10am-4pm in Pcola.

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Dunno if anyone would be interested, but we'll be smashing during the day tomorrow in Pensacola, FL. Gimme a call if you wanna come by: 615-713-7817. We'll have all three games+Project M going.

Zone

Smash Champion
Dunno if anyone would be interested, but we'll be smashing during the day tomorrow in Pensacola, FL. Gimme a call if you wanna come by: 615-713-7817. We'll have all three games+Project M going.
I rarely check the boards anymore,

IF you wanna contact me for anything I'm @
850-532-9666

I'm usually just SSBM, but I might once in a blue moon play Project M.

Pritch

Smash Lord
So there's a magic tournament happening in mobile this saturday that I've been halfway interested in going to except for the fact that I wasn't feeling like doing the 6 hour round trip in one day. However, if you're cool with me (and potentially one other person) crashing the night there then driving to pensacola and smashing followed by an mere 1 hour drive before the tournament sounds waaay more feasible.

I'd have to see about organizing stuff on my end, but assuming I get things together here would such a thing be possible? I've been wanting to get back into the scene a bit for a while, and this seems like as good a way as any to do so.

Oh, and Zone and various other people out that way (don't know if rice/drumma/ram/manko/etc are still active) can vouch for me being a cool guy that probably won't steal your things or anything.

Zone

Smash Champion
So there's a magic tournament happening in mobile this saturday that I've been halfway interested in going to except for the fact that I wasn't feeling like doing the 6 hour round trip in one day. However, if you're cool with me (and potentially one other person) crashing the night there then driving to pensacola and smashing followed by an mere 1 hour drive before the tournament sounds waaay more feasible.

I'd have to see about organizing stuff on my end, but assuming I get things together here would such a thing be possible? I've been wanting to get back into the scene a bit for a while, and this seems like as good a way as any to do so.

Oh, and Zone and various other people out that way (don't know if rice/drumma/ram/manko/etc are still active) can vouch for me being a cool guy that probably won't steal your things or anything.

I'm actually roomates with Manko atm. And we're having a smashfest this friday.

which day were you wanting to stay the night? I'll ask Joe if he's cool with you sleeping over.

Pritch

Smash Lord
It would be friday night if it were to happen at all. I still have to hear back one way or the other from the other dude who'd be making the trip with me though, so I don't know if it's going to be happening or not.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Another MTG thing, this time in pensacola on Jan 19th. You have anything against me and possibly 1-2 others crashing with you again Alex/Joe/other cool pcola people?

Top Bottom