• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn Jigglypuff Mains: Please Help Me In My Research Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hello everyone! I am currently doing a research project on Brawl for members of the smash lab. They have a couple ideas going around in there and I wanted to test a few of them out for myself. Therefore if you guys would not mind, I would appreciate it if you would help me out.

I would like you, since you know your characters better than I do (probably), to tell me in quick bullet points what the most annoying things for you to play against. I am talking about aspects of match ups that change how the match up plays out. Examples of this would be King Dedede’s standing infinite on Bowser, DK, Mario, Luigi, Samus and himself or grab releases like Marth on Ness/Lucas or Wario’s grab release shenanigans. Basically, anything match up specific where one character has a great advantage over the other character simply because of that move/moves. There’s plenty out there but I want to make sure I have them all! Please list them for me!

Thank you!

(I'm looking for chaingrabs, locks, anything like that character specific).

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i never fall for thunder spam with any character except jiggz. just dont punish them when coming back on the stage just avoid it

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
pikachu: thunder spam
Thunder spam isn't good against Jigglypuff. If you are near level, You can pound him out near the end. If way above, airdodge and move away. Your superb air mobility will prevent you from ever getting hit. And it's easy to see quacked thunders coming.

Or maybe I just play against too much Pika.

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
Olimar: His Massive Grab range, and near, untouchability
Sonic: Lack of an Approach
DeDeDe: He has superior air game, powerful smashes, and he's really hard to rest, high rest percentages
Zelda: Smashes
Wolf: Down smash, un-poundable projectile, high priority bair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom