• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Georgia Melee Swag Players

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
We need to play some Melee like we did over the summer. Give me a day where all of you are free and I'll set up the ultimate Smashfest in the bat cave complete with grilling or pizza, other fighters, beds to sleep on or that super comfy chair in the theater room etc etc, you know the drill.

Also, I'd also like the following people to at least post here to show me that you are even alive( even though I have your numbers already, I'm lazy lol)

Carter
GAwes
Zach
Eugene
Cornel
Bobby
Chadddddddd
Datman
Omega
Conyers Crew
Columbus Crew - All of you this time!

Much thanks, guys =D

GA Peach

Smash Lord
We need to play some Melee like we did over the summer. Give me a day where all of you are free and I'll set up the ultimate Smashfest in the bat cave complete with grilling or pizza, other fighters, beds to sleep on or that super comfy chair in the theater room etc etc, you know the drill.

Also, I'd also like the following people to at least post here to show me that you are even alive( even though I have your numbers already, I'm lazy lol)

Carter
GAwes
Zach
Eugene
Cornel
Bobby
Chadddddddd
Datman
Omega
Conyers Crew

Much thanks, guys =D
i'd go for non-Smash games, maybe. let me know when you have something concrete.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i'd go for non-Smash games, maybe. let me know when you have something concrete.
Sure thing, Marty. I'll set it in stone in a week or two

You know I'd be down *****!
Awww yeah!!!

on the off chance I am available and willing, would I be welcome? I have Georgia tattood on my chest... well... not... actually
You're always welcome =D

I'd be down for this depending on the place.
It will be at my place most likely or Merc's in gwinnett county

I would bring SSFIV/BB to this.
Hell, I found my old GGXXAC copy the other day, so I could bring that, too. XD
GGXX AC all dai!

**** marty, what happened to the crunkedge?

You give me a day and I'll see what I can do.
See above lol

I would very much like to attend
You are a guest of honor. I also want to hold a huge smashfest before you head out on your new adventure =D

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Oh I like how I get some weak a** "see above" nonsense.

I SEE HOW IT IS DARKZILLA.

Carter
GAwes
Zach
Eugene
Cornel
Bobby
Chadddddddd
Datman
Omega
Conyers Crew

Much thanks, guys =D

(even though I have your numbers already, I'm lazy lol)

I'm lazy lol

<llllllllllllllllll

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mercy - skill = mercy

i'd be down for ssf4.
m bison m bison m bison

Top Bottom