• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn Bowser Mains: Please Help Me In My Research Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hello everyone! I am currently doing a research project on Brawl for members of the smash lab. They have a couple ideas going around in there and I wanted to test a few of them out for myself. Therefore if you guys would not mind, I would appreciate it if you would help me out.

I would like you, since you know your characters better than I do (probably), to tell me in quick bullet points what the most annoying things for you to play against. I am talking about aspects of match ups that change how the match up plays out. Examples of this would be King Dedede’s standing infinite on Bowser, DK, Mario, Luigi, Samus and himself or grab releases like Marth on Ness/Lucas or Wario’s grab release shenanigans. Basically, anything match up specific where one character has a great advantage over the other character simply because of that move/moves. There’s plenty out there but I want to make sure I have them all! Please list them for me!

Thank you!

-King Dedede's Standing Infinite
-Falco's Chaingrab to spike

Nitros14

Smash Journeyman
Samus Zair vs Bowser is just not fair :(

Samus might be low tier but Bowser has a hell of a time getting close to her. I think I'd rather fight Metaknight than Samus.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
I don't really see the point of this thread, the only thing that comes to mind is the obvious DDD infinite and I suppose were it not for the CG, Bowser could have had the advantage on Falco.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Projectile spammers, fast hit-and-runners, Ness's PK Fire, and obviously chain-grabs. Bowser seems to have things a bit easier in Brawl. Except for, obviously the standing infinite ever-lasting chaingrab of doom.

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
How about Bowser's grab release into Bowser Bomb on Ness and Lucas?

He also has a regrab on some characters as long as they aren't air-released (excluding maybe Meta Knight, he's doomed lolol).

I don't use grab releasing much in my matches, sorry. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom