• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

attn bouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
why? I don't care I'm already something you'll never be.

also looking at your posts it seems like they're all cries for help. You're just a poor little boy trapped in a society you think you're superior in, suicide isn't the answer.

I'm happier than you could ever imagine, women, money, fame, drugs, music, what else could be better? I worked hard for it, and I deserve it. You sir, are a failure before you life even started.
Okay so you're happy. Good job for earning to be who you are.. Really why are you telling me, or us all this, and why here anyway? It's awkward to see how no one's realising the arrogation in your post(s), and yet blaming me that.

Sasook, I know. I'm just like that.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
arrogation
Ugh... I can't help it, this term is used so incorrectly.

"Arrogation" is the act of "arrogating", which basically means "to steal". Literally translated, this:

It's awkward to see how no one's realising the arrogation in your post(s), and yet blaming me that.

Means:

It's awkward to see how no one is realising the act of thievery in your post(s), and yet blaming me that. that you're blaming me for being arrogant.

Perahps you meant:

It's suprising to me that no one has yet realized how arrogant his posts are. How can you not blame us both for being arrogant?

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Ugh... I can't help it, this term is used so incorrectly.

"Arrogation" is the act of "arrogating", which basically means "to steal". Literally translated, this:

It's awkward to see how no one's realising the arrogation in your post(s), and yet blaming me that.

Means:

It's awkward to see how no one is realising the act of thievery in your post(s), and yet blaming me that. that you're blaming me for being arrogant.

Perahps you meant:

It's suprising to me that no one has yet realized how arrogant his posts are. How can you not blame us both for being arrogant?
Thank you Joe! That was biting at me as well :ohwell:

Bouse

Smash Ace
Change the title to "attn: Ray Kalm" it's misleading otherwise.

Edit: Also, do you have the attention span of a muskrat Aura? I mean it took 3 posts and you got all sidetracked. Show some half-decent trolling ability and continually harp on what a worthless pile of **** I am.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I ****ed a goat on a Friday while slapping a satin pillow.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ah this is a great thread, all parties please continue.

This is what makes Smashboards so great.

marktenshi

Smash Rookie
who the **** is aurashade!?
^ When I read this I just laughed my *** off, just the way it sounded in my head and all the prattle beforehand leading up to it made it golden

Edit: Also, do you have the attention span of a muskrat Aura? I mean it took 3 posts and you got all sidetracked. Show some half-decent trolling ability and continually harp on what a worthless pile of **** I am.
^ I love the optimism and sass some of the members exhibit even in lue of an entire thread trying to disparage them, lol, that's awsome :laugh:

lilmister

Smash Apprentice

Wow...you gotta respect that decency. You're just too awesome Bouse

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Sounds like the old Aurashade that I loved so much. Good to have him back even if its only for a day or two.

Unfortunately, this thread has become so much full of fail, that it now smells like burning poo.

Because of that, I will now post an obscene images of poo.

CONGRATS YOU EARNED THIS ****!

Please lock this thread

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like the old Aurashade that I loved so much. Good to have him back even if its only for a day or two.

Unfortunately, this thread has become so much full of fail, that it now smells like burning poo.

Because of that, I will now post an obscene images of poo.

CONGRATS YOU EARNED THIS ****!

Please lock this thread
^^^
*vomits*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*vomits*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom