• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Anyone going to Pound4!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
OK so I know this tournament will be mostly a Smash thing and I respect that BUT at some point I would LOVE to play this game with you:

GUARDIAN HEROES! If it wasn't for this game, I prolly wouldn't enjoy melee as much as I do now! This game has many similarities to Smash as well as Mahvel and Streets of Rage(and other beat em ups)

Anyone that has played this game knows exactly what I'm talking about and If you have it that would be extra awesome. I used to own a copy but I lost it somewhere with all the confusion with spending the summer with my uncle.

What I do have:

- A Sega Satrun
- 3 working controllers(one is kinda old and busted =/)
- a Multi- Tap(For those that don't know, GH is up to 6 players =D )
- a Copy of Sonic classic Collection.

So please! If you have the game you should bring it and at least 3 controllers lol
Let me know asap!!!!!!

Other games that I'll bring or want to play:

Mario Kart DD
River City Ransom
Advance Wars DS
Gauntlet Legends
Gunstar Heroes
POWER STONE 2!!!!!
and a few others :)

rhan

Smash Hero
In Double Dash are we gonna do a 2v2? I got a partner for that ish.

Someone should bring Powerstone. :)

Crio: I'll convince Crystalnite or Shaeman to let me borrow thier 3rd Strike's.

I'll bring my PS2.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I would definitely play power stone with someone. I miss my old Dreamcast </3.

Gunstar heroes is the **** as well, it's on my virtual console.

nevershootme

Smash Master
**** yea Guardian Heroes lol... That just blows Castle Crashers off the water by ALOT. Like seriously, just play this and only this game outside of smash cuz it's a rare as **** game to play

now I wish sega would shut up and start re-releasing this game.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm in. I'll join in the fun.

Hell, in my Hotel room, I plan on having an Xbox complete with at least 2 controllers and some multiplayer games. If the hotel got online, then we can have some fun online.

God this trip is gonna rock hard.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
My room is gonna have

ps2 - arcana heart, hopefully 3rd strike. persona 4 because that game is the bees knees. And other gay ****

Wii (if it's a setup you don't leave it there over night, do you?) - w. Melee and homebrew roms. Gooo megaman soccer!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
there is a local game store here in murfreesboro that has tons of rare older games. Ill look for it and buy it if i see it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really? Persona 4? . . . But that's not even multiplayer, and I assume you've beaten the hell outta that game since you have Kuma as your avatar.

rhan

Smash Hero
Zio: I'll try to bring my 360 so we can system link. I got 2 controllers, Halo 3, GH:3 and world tour, GH guitar.

Ain't much but it can start up a party. :)

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
oh that it man
I am down for Advance Wars: Dual strike :o.

And...for the love of all games...
someone MM on Tetris Ds D:

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I'm bring Dragonball Z Infinite World for the Ps2, it's basically DBZ Budokai 3, but faster paced. If someone brings a Ps2, that'd be nice. :)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Really? Persona 4? . . . But that's not even multiplayer, and I assume you've beaten the hell outta that game since you have Kuma as your avatar.
But it's soooo fun.

And I'm not weeaboo, I call him Teddy. Because Teddy is insurmountably cooler sounding.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Mike G, let's team for MK: DD. :)

Also, what do you say to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle?

:069:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Teddy sounds childish, bro. And those bear puns are intentionally horrible. Kuma is cool, cause it's one letter off of Akuma.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm totally bringing Soul Cal 2 for Gamecube.... I don't care what y'all say......

*CT*

Smash Lord
Oh gawrsh I might have to play AW with you, although I kinda don't like DS too much, do you have DoR?

Crio- We might as well whip out the P3 and Fes while we're at it?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Oh gawrsh I might have to play AW with you, although I kinda don't like DS too much, do you have DoR?

Crio- We might as well whip out the P3 and Fes while we're at it?
Persona 3 is so much better than P4. I just have more experience playing P4.

Also, likely not bringing P4 now, because I'm trying to play through Eternal Sonata on the PS3. YOU CAN PLAY AS CRESCENDO.

Like wtf.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Persona 3 is so much better than P4. I just have more experience playing P4.

Also, likely not bringing P4 now, because I'm trying to play through Eternal Sonata on the PS3. YOU CAN PLAY AS CRESCENDO.

Like wtf.
Wah? P3 has been out sooo much longer, I blame my friends for buying it for me for my b-day.

yeah I need to play Eternal Sonata, friend just bought it and I just bought a PS3 in like the last 2 weeks.

I'd get a PSP just for the Persona 3 remake.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Wah? P3 has been out sooo much longer, I blame my friends for buying it for me for my b-day.

yeah I need to play Eternal Sonata, friend just bought it and I just bought a PS3 in like the last 2 weeks.

I'd get a PSP just for the Persona 3 remake.
I've heard P3Portable is ****ing incredible.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
G. I dunno what rook you're in, but get at me.

We're 305. I wanna join in some of this, if it is goin' down! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom