• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention

asob4

Smash Champion
everyone go to AiB and go to the oli threads!!! me and zori need your help!!!

/shameless advertising

that is all

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
That site made me angry sorry... not if it made me king of the Olimar forums.
That would make me even angrier...actually.

asob4

Smash Champion
this site makes me mad, with the exception of the oli boards for the most part >_>

this is an advertisement for AiB oli boards

WhoseReality?

Smash Apprentice
i've checked out the oli aib boards once or twice, and they are just obviously so behind these boards, to be honest. just saw one of the latest threads there: what are olimar's KO moves? These boards had that down on DAY 1 after release. and yea we get the occasional noob needing help with some basic stuff, but the people here still know what they're talking about for the most part.

asob4

Smash Champion
that's just cause no one really goes on the character boards over there :( which is why i'm recruiting you guys

AiB ftw >_>
it's more fun there

IcyLight

Smash Lord
if we all go to the aib forums people wouldn't be able to look at olimar forums to find out how to beat us. No one would suspect a whole community posting olimar secrets on aib would they? I dunno about you...i go to mk boards to see how they fight oli's so i can counter them o.O

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
that's just cause no one really goes on the character boards over there :( which is why i'm recruiting you guys

AiB ftw >_>
it's more fun there
pff your lucky at least your character boards are active on swf.
kirby forums are absolutely dead on AiB, and here everyone prefers to post what their favorite color kirby is rather than discuss how to advance kirbys metagame :(

asob4

Smash Champion
i'm glad you asked :D
it's an awesome new amazing smash site created and owned by the great neal!
allisbrawl.com
for all your smash needs :D
it's like myspace for brawl

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Space your pivot grabs.

Also, yeah. AiB is horrible for Olimar boards.
Check Robotnik's thread. When everyone agreed with him after the posts, I just vomited a bit in my mouth.

AiB = Bad Olimar Area
However a ladders are fine too.

asob4

Smash Champion
which is why i'm trying to recruit people
AiB is lacking with the character specific threads but it just started give them a break. everything else is just perfect

asob4

Smash Champion
yes perfect :D
they've been fixing the bugs
only reason it crashes is cause the internet has trouble holding all the awesomeness in one site

Top Bottom