• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Whobo 4 attendants!

Denti

Smash Master
You guys probably know already that this is Xyro's last tournament to host and I was thinking that we all should be as respectable, thankful, and patient with Xyro as possible for anything over this weekend. He's done more for this scene than anyone else in the Southwest and I feel like we owe him our best manners on the day of his last tournment. I'd like to give a reminder to everyone that he is holding only just to help our scene. I think every player from Texas at the venue should, when they can, go out of their way to thank him for giving our scene the largest and most hyped tournaments. Thank you Xyro.

:)

:phone:

bear-tx

Smash Rookie
Man I remember the good old days of wanting to throttle TGM. But when you actually meet him he turns out to be a really nice guy, probably one of the nicest I've met. Thanks for all the fun times and good memories. I wish you luck on all your endeavors.

:phone:

Top Bottom