• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
If you hate Brawl so bad, stop posting anti-Brawl troll horse**** in our Brawl-specific threads, and stick to the melee threads.

I'm sympathetic and all that, but come the **** on, guys.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
It is one thing for people to post their opinion and back it up with reason, but to just randomly say Brawl sucks all over the place over and over gets annoying.

People need to grow up. Prefer Melee to Brawl? That's fine and all, but don't go around telling all the Brawl players how bad their game is and how lame they are just because you dislike Brawl.

To those saying Brawl takes no skill or the better player doesn't always win: No, sorry. You just suck at Brawl. Get better or go home. No johns, son.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I love Brawl! But to be honest, I can't play it for hours on end without realizing time has disappeared like I could with Melee. I'm not sure why, yet.

derf

Smash Ace
come to the melee biweekly at oscars n00b (im sure therell be a brawl tv so you can get crushed by rockcrock)

edi: ****it youre psychic

PB&J

Smash Hero
people only hate brawl or dislike it because they want it to be like melee,but it is two different games and certain people just don't see it or just want to get good quick and don't want to practice..brawl is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom