• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*attention owners of brawl*How long did it take you to beat SSE

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
eh sorry i was just wanted to see how long it took so I can estimate how long it will take me to get all the chars when I have the game ( you just lost it btw).

Milk!

Smash Rookie
Perhaps you should address owner's of the Japanese version in your title.

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
Got it through in 8:43 on very hard, never had to use a continue.
But the real fun comes after completing SSE. It's when you're searching in the levels for the hidden stuff on intense :D you might die a whole bunch of times, but if you succeed you get loads of coins. My SSE time is over 18 hours already.

MRX

Smash Cadet
Beat the game in Normal and ended with 92% about 7 1/2 hours. Too lazy to get 100%.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
Seriously why did a bunch of people post about not having the game? If you don't have the game just don't post in this topic and don't whine about not having the game yet.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i think that it will not take me long to win the game. i am so good! all of my enemy's will be so scared. i will have all the characters by tomorrow and the game hasn't even come out yet! because i am pretty much already a professional, but no one really knows about me yet.

but last week, i was playing super smash brothers melee and i beat a level five character! so i should be preeeeety set! and the character i beat was a pikachu, so after learning about this my enemy's will be very scared!

greengoldmelo

Smash Rookie
i think that it will not take me long to win the game. i am so good! all of my enemy's will be so scared. i will have all the characters by tomorrow and the game hasn't even come out yet! because i am pretty much already a professional, but no one really knows about me yet.

but last week, i was playing super smash brothers melee and i beat a level five character! so i should be preeeeety set! and the character i beat was a pikachu, so after learning about this my enemy's will be very scared!

I hope this is a joke post...

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
it took about 3 or 4 hours for me and a friend to get to the last level before the boss. then it took almost that same amount of time to beat the last level, then get to the last boss. i'm at about 92% at 10 and a half hours

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice

I hope this is a joke post...
yes! ahahahaha i will not have all the characters by tomorrow because i will not even have the game! and i am not some sort of thief like "snake" so i cannot steal one from game stop (super smash brothers brawl reference, by the way. ahahahahahaha because there is a thief in "SSBB" named snake)

but i am serious about the match. i can probably do it again and film it as soon as i find tape strong enough to hold my camera phone on to the television set.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
lol can someone try to take this thread serious. I just wanna know how long it took someone with brawl to get all the chars. b.c I am very curious to know when ill have most stuff done

Top Bottom