• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Georgians!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Ive played the best Bowser in the world i think GimpyFish is his name and he wasnt anything special, good Bowser the best ive ever seen but i beat him fairly easy, and i do main Peach but mine is like no other Ive seen in matches or on smash boards so we'll just have to see.

Anyway im leaving on wed. for Georgia and ill be there on the 10th, you guys will probably have to come to the barracks to play with me hope thats alright cant wait!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: DEAR GEORGIA,

Please have a super awesome Smashfest this Friday somewhere! That would be really great!

Peace and Love,
Shiri

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Ive played the best Bowser in the world i think GimpyFish is his name and he wasnt anything special, good Bowser the best ive ever seen but i beat him fairly easy, and i do main Peach but mine is like no other Ive seen in matches or on smash boards so we'll just have to see.

Anyway im leaving on wed. for Georgia and ill be there on the 10th, you guys will probably have to come to the barracks to play with me hope thats alright cant wait!
You're pretty confident. I forsee you getting your *** handed to you. But that's just me.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You know what though Mr. J? They have a sub name for Gimpyfish.

They call him the Reflex of West Coast XD.

S0FT

Smash Ace
lol depends on who is driving (Xif is a beast btw), 2 hours 4 u prolly (1 hour if your a crazy maniac :D)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Lol **** that sucks oh well if you come down I'll money match you. Im leaving today and dont know when Ill have axcess to a computer but il let you know. See ya soon

S0FT

Smash Ace
Lol it would have to be like a 50-60$ mm So if i won i would actually win money not lose gas you know.

PB&J

Smash Hero

!
ever heard of mike g....and if u didn't don't play none of us and carter is pretty beast to so ...

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
lol i hardly doubt any of you are really that good seeing as though AZ and Cali are two of the best states for smash. and trust me I dont think any of you guys are gonna beat me. Sorry for the bad news.......lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
lol i hardly doubt any of you are really that good seeing as though AZ and Cali are two of the best states for smash. and trust me I dont think any of you guys are gonna beat me. Sorry for the bad news.......lol
MM? 5$ 2 of 3? You can't have really that many Johns to avoid it since I live like.... 2 minutes away lol. I was waiting for this comment to be said, and I was going to say something and be pissy, but meh I won't bother. However, I will say this. If your current videos are anywhere near the level you play currently..... you should really avoid coming to GA with **** talk lol. I just hope Chaddd has mercy on your post if he ever sees it hahahahahahaha.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Though, I know about your state's rep, that doesn't make you automatically amazing. Sorry for the bad news.......lol

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Yeah um, I saw dude's videos, and his Peach is really...slow and ugly, to say the least. Not to say I'm the best at the game, but to talk as much **** as he is, at his skill level is...pretty sad.

Also, going by your logic, if I lived in AZ or CA, would I automatically be super amazing at the game? So the entire population of CA is amazing at the game? You can still suck *** and live in those states. I hope Carter and everyone else destroy you.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I hope they're gonna be leftovers.. please save some for me :/

Id do it for you :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i am living proof i went to GA as a Cali person and sucked <3

GA's got this

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I agree. When he comes out all males lose their girlfriends/wives. Little girls mature into women and try to court him. Even males turn into homosexuals to try and get a piece of him. It just isn't safe.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
WHOA... i never saw this post. i didnt both clicking on the tittle because i thought mr.J was to much of a homosexual name to give a ****

but now that im here,

dont underestimate GA. we are not CRAZY good at smash, but we do have alot of dedicated players that have improved in the past few years/months. AZ & CA wow. you must feel awesome.i honestly think you will most likely be really good, but i dont think you can beat our best players in the state.

i would like to play you

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i'm so good at smash bros

but i wont take your money from you
your dignity will suffice

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'll take that bet PB ;)

*drives the 2 minute distance to Ft. Benning*

Oh snaps Mr. J, I'ma find you among this bigass base somewhere >.<

:p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yo. I should have some extra free time this weekend if you want to play. Also, Smash is going down at Prac's house on Saturday I believe, then on Sunday some of the guys are taking a trip to DogySamich's house.

Regardless, Smash is happening. Get a hold of me on AIM (GerbilMortar) Mr. J, and we can arrange some play time.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Yo. I should have some extra free time this weekend if you want to play. Also, Smash is going down at Prac's house on Saturday I believe, then on Sunday some of the guys are taking a trip to DogySamich's house.

Regardless, Smash is happening. Get a hold of me on AIM (GerbilMortar) Mr. J, and we can arrange some play time.
Smash at Prac's Saturday?! Dogy's Sunday??!!! Have I been misinformed?!

Found out next time on.......bleh >.>.

Top Bottom