• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Georgians!

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I'm being stationed at Fort Benning and was wondering if anyone near by played any smash, from AZ(too good) im looking for some competition no noobs please. Ill be leaving the Grand Master smash State on Jan.9. as soon as I get some free time off the base ill be willing to play anyone around so keep this thread up so I can post in it when i get there. Thx:)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm being stationed at Fort Benning and was wondering if anyone near by played any smash, from AZ(too good) im looking for some competition no noobs please. Ill be leaving the Grand Master smash State on Jan.9. as soon as I get some free time off the base ill be willing to play anyone around so keep this thread up so I can post in it when i get there. Thx:)
My father works in Fort Benning, as a worker at a virtual firing range of sorts. I'm with The Alpha Gundam around Columbus, so get a hold of one of us, and we'll definitely help you out...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I can smash with you each day I'm free. I live in Oakland Park (2 minutes from Ft. Benning). I too, am with Alpha, Reflex, and Nice1. Welcome to Columbus man, home of CDE, 2 of GA's top 10, and 1 of Mid South's top 10. ;) It's gonna be a blast playing some more new blood, especially since you're experienced.

AIM me at "GerbilMortar" when you arrive and have free time.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Well thx for the welcome to Georgia i cant wait to play you guys. Sounds awesome! Cant wait see ya then. I just might be really good guys so practice up!

S0FT

Smash Ace
I was not hating on pichu after all I am the most technichal pichu in Georgia.
It would just be funny.
Jk about the pichu part lol.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
i am the greatest smash bros player in the entire universe, let alone ga

you will not be disappointed

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
It's a mystery guys i cant tell you until i get there....lol I do have a good Shiek though ill tell you that much. I excited guys, whats the closest city to the base?

D

Deleted member

J you should come to our tournament in baton rouge, la on jan 12th.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Ft. Benning is connected to Columbus, which is connected to Phoenix City, AL. We're (Columbus) is called the Tri-City Area actually. (Though I think the "tri" doesn't come from Ft. Benning, but from like LaGrange or somethin... I dunno... anyways!) The point being, you'll be 1 mile from Columbus, and about 5 miles from Phoenix City. The farthest smasher in terms of distance (for you anyways) that belongs to Columbus is about.... 25 minutes from the North gate on post. The majority of us are easily within 15 minutes of the gate. :)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Dont like Sheik's huh? Anyway thats good to know ummm Taylor I dont thing thats going to be possible your like 2 states away still i wont be able to travel that far......yet

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I already sat down with a friend and saw some of his vids. Garbage or not, new faces are still fun to play. I mean, what if you suddenly went to SoCal, and they said "don't bother with him cause he's garbage." Wouldn't that upset you? I'll always give new people a chance; gotta expand somehow. :)

D

Deleted member

yeah im totally down for new people in general, just not mr. j. he insults my entire state on a regular basis for no reason. regardless of smash skill, he's just an ***.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
lol thats cause i dont like you and it's kinda fun to bother someone who cries all the time. Anyway i glad you guys think I suck cause your in for a surprise, anyway I want to play the best person Georgia has. Arizona has 2 of the best players in the nation and i play with them quite often it's very funny to underestimate me im pretty good and sure ill beat a lot of Georgia people not to sound cocky but i know my skill level.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Let's see.... Mike G would be GA's best. However I doubt you'll get to play him in Melee. He says he's making a return for Brawl, so you can look forward to that. Then you can check GA's PR if you seriously want to, but that doesn't reflect skill all that hugely.

And yes, I know you played Forward and I think Taj too.... I saw a thread of yours made a longgggg time ago lol. :)

@Mike - I don't care how many times you say you don't play this game lol. You know still love it ;)

PB&J

Smash Hero
what character do u play ..please don't don't say peach because most of us georgians know who to play that loser..but in my case any peach can probably beat me..but back to the az has two of the best smashers in the nation..which is correct but i do pretty well against forward so don't under estimate us georgians..no offense or anything..but i hope we get to play before brawl

Top Bottom