• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention!!!!! All Peach Players

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right, I have been on the forums for a little while now and when I first came on this I sucked haha. I went to the Peach player guide like any new peach player does. The Fieari Newbie Peach guide was helpful it taught a few basics. Then the turnip guide made me aware of more of the turnip part of her. Now that I am better at this game by quite a bit of practice. I think that there should be an even newer Peach guide.

This will take some time but I would like all you peach players to help me out on this. I want to cover the basics of her to damage ratio of each move along with a good little in depth summary of each one, Stages-the goods and the bads for each playable one. If it should be a counterpick or not and a little banning guide, character vs. character guide for each character with a little strategy on how to play against it, and all the odds and ends like peach pillaring peach wall bomb.

I know this will take some time but wouldn't it be nice to have a huge amazing peach guide for all those new peach players who want to become advanced?

So if you Peach players are interested just post this right here and say what you would like to contribute and PM for like details of coordination.

Prac352

Smash Lord
"Sacred mayo, cast thy purifying tastiness upon these failed sandwiches. Rest in mayo, sinners! MAYONASIUM!"

That silly SoH . . .

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
where, can i see this thread please?
Well, it's not in a thread. I have it here saved in my computer. The only thing I need help with is Peach's Vs. matches. So, I need people who's familier with her matchups and give me ACCURATE ways on how to beat her opponents.

So if ya wanna help, ya welcome to. You don't need to know ALL the matches, but you need to know at least one you're familier and confortable with.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
That thread isn't still alive? I thought it was.

I thought this was it.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105426
Actually, it was, but I mad one midstake: I didn't add any extra empty posts so I can put all the information in the front page. Realizing that, I just used it for now to get some information over some of Peach's hardest battles and maybe some other info (like DJC).

So, several weeks after that, I began making the FAQs.

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Brainstar is the planet where Peach comes from.

If you think that this stage has to do with the Metroid series, you fail.

So yea... Peach's Castle Brainstar = Peach's level
yeah, mute city + brainstar + jj = all the cp stages you'll ever need
Brinstar people, brinstar!
Anyway, Brinstar tends to be good against space animals. Mute city can be good, but I have trouble with marth there, anyone else got that problem?

Top Bottom