• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTACK of the INDIANS "A.I."

BairJew

Smash Journeyman

Attack of the Indians!

8668 Park Boulevard
Seminole, FL

UPDATES:
-> Providing 2 slices of pizza and a soda to anyone who enters into singles/doubles.
-> 300$ Pot has been made
-> This 300$ Pot is a special 1 time only thing. So hoping for a good turnout!

A.I. Interested or Confirmed List

Azianraven – Unable to attend
Rekrul – Confirmed?
Apollo – Confirmed?
Gahtzu – Confirmed
Action B – Confirmed?
Fearless – Confirmed/Interest?
Pi – Confirmed?
HungryBox – Confirmed?
Colbol – Confirmed
Eikelman – Confirmed?
Harriettheguy - Confirmed?
Blu- Confirmed
AvengingBandit- Confirmed?
Plup- I have not heard anything on his status
BairJew- Confirmed
McNinja- Confirmed
Van- Confirmed
J.Dill- Confirmed
Alia- Confirmed
A.Shown- Confirmed
Wizzrobe- Unable to attend
Renth- Confirmed
Scidadle- Confirmed
Spider_Sense- Confirmed
Zidane- Maybe
Clay- Confirmed
Blea Gelo- Confirmed
Lambchops- Confirmed
Linguini- Confirmed
Pr0jecT- Confirmed
Renth- Confirmed
RockCrock- Confirmed
The Autor- Confirmed
VGmasta- Unable to go, VGmasta never able to go..
Kuya- Interested!
DaShizWiz- CONFIRMED=This **** JUST GOT REAL!

Time:
Will be held on a Saturday with an 11 a.m to 11 p.m time schedule. May stretch the time into 12 a.m if needed and runs too long.

Food:
(http://seminolelanes.com/bowling.asp?Page=SNACK+BAR) The link provided gives a quick over view of the food, which is available to purchase inside the facility. Other options if that does not appease you include: Perkins, Subway, McDonald’s, etc. located across the street.

Fee:
Being the first of this tournament, the price will be 5$ for everyone at this tourney and afterwards adopt the policy of 10$ for frequent players and 5$ for veteran or new players.

Singles: 5$ (one time only deal)
Doubles: 5$ (one time only deal) (Only running doubles if enough people attend)

Payout:
50% - 1st
35% - 2nd
10% - 3rd
5% - 4th
*Plus Pot prize will be added to the payout percentages for 1st to 4th place.

Format:
“5-7 rounds of Swiss”
30> players: 5 Rounds
31-38 players: 6 Rounds
40< players: 7 Rounds

30> players: Top 8-16 advance pending.
31-38 players: Top 16 advance
40<players: Top 32 advance

Top 8, 16, and 32 seeded players advance to double elimination bracket

Rule Set:
4 Stock, 8 minute time limit for both singles and doubles
Best of 3, Grand Finals will be best of 5.
Doubles Team Attack is ON, Life stealing is allowed.
Bring Your Own Controller.
Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64
Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium
Counterpicks for Singles: Pokemon Stadium
Counterpicks for Doubles: DK 64
No stage can be used twice in a Best of 3 or Best of 5 Series unless agreed upon by both players. Must also allow the Loser to change characters afterwards.
Stage striking is recommended.

Amateur Bracket:
Anyone who does not make it into bracket is able to participate. Will be a 1$ buy in for the bracket. No swiss will be constructed and everyone will be seated into the bracket accordingly. If over 16 people eligible the payout for the top three: 50% to 1st, 35% to 2nd, and 15% to 3rd. Otherwise all winnings go to 1st place.

Recording Setup:
Matches will be recorded. Especially GF, any MM’s or Crew matches if people are interested can be recorded on the setup provided. You can also bring your own recording setup or stream if you are willing and able to record personal matches or tourney matches which are not being recorded already. Mark your stuff so it doesn’t get jacked or taken!

Tv’s, Cubes, Wii’s, Any Kind of Setup:
4-5 Setups are being brought and provided. Please, please, please! Bring setups! They are definitely needed for this tourney to run smoothly and efficiently. Any help with bringing setups would be greatly appreciated!

Attendance:
Need more hype! If you need more information P.M. me or comment below!!

Other Information:
Smoking areas are located outside the facility. So if you need to a cig take it outside. Also, and Arcade is located within the facility the link is here
⇒(http://seminolelanes.com/bowling.asp?Page=GAMEROOM)
so if anyone needs to unwind you can hit up some DDR. Highly doubtful but appealing all the same.
:)
Hope this tournament can get some hype and spread the word to people!

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
What exactly is the venue? There's restaurants and an arcade inside? Sounds nicer than NLL that's for sure.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Its inside of a bowling alley. Have connections with the manager and he was more than happy for us to use the venue room. It's really really nice! So if anyone wants to do a bowling game for kicks they could go right ahead lol.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
South Florida will try their hardest to make this.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesomee Definitely hope people from SFL can come to this that that would make this tourney soo goood!
Driving Rekrul (and hopefully others) to this
Apollo is the best. Hands down winner. You are amazing, an amazing man lol. Can't wait to see you there.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Added list of possible people going, anyone who is getting a ride with someone or anyone from SFL or CFL just let me know and I will pop your name on the list

Blu

Smash Apprentice
If anyone finds that they're trip takes them through or near Sarasota on their way north, omg I couldn't even begin to explain the gratitude I'd feel if you picked me up.

The gas money might help a little, though. ;]

EDIT:

As for a tag, I'm assuming you meant gamer handle? If so, just put me down as "Boomshaka".

It's a long story. >.>

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Good luck with this tournament series Bairjew. Really wish I could come but Its kind of far and my parents wouldnt be able to take me.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Disappointed you can't make it, would have enjoyed seeing you there. Thank you though I can only hope it turns out successfully. If it's any help I can ask around on CFL to see if anyone can give you a ride if they are going? Or if you have a Facebook account you could try on there, but I'm more than willing to search for a ride for you.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
If anyone finds that they're trip takes them through or near Sarasota on their way north, omg I couldn't even begin to explain the gratitude I'd feel if you picked me up.

The gas money might help a little, though. ;]

EDIT:

As for a tag, I'm assuming you meant gamer handle? If so, just put me down as "Boomshaka".

It's a long story. >.>
DON'T DO IT.

blu and i are going to destroy everyone with our unique yoshi ganondorf team. they won't see it coming.

Blu

Smash Apprentice
DON'T DO IT.

blu and i are going to destroy everyone with our unique yoshi ganondorf team. they won't see it coming.
Oh, sorry Ian! I posted that before I talked with you. BAIRJEW, YOU CAN CHANGE MY NAME BACK. =p

And yeeeessss, Yoshi/Ganon will destroy the team metagame; everyone will either use them or LOSE. ;]

Top Bottom