• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL SOUTH VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION: Elder Scrolls 5 HYPE

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo so im gettin mad hype playing Minecraft right now. I just built myself a ****in castle and i got a mine that goes down to bedrock. This game is pretty legit, check it out.

D

Deleted member

Game's alright.

Not finished and there's no sense of aim or objective in the game. Personally, I can't play it for its intrinsic value of ****ing around digging and building.

Maybe when its finished.

I don't like the graphical style of the game. Hopefully with all the support and the new company the inventor of Minecraft set up, he'll be able to improve the grapical quality and style.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You do not know true fear until you play this game.

I'm mining away for resources and decide to turn back and store my treasure when... A CREEPER APPEARS FROM OUT OF NOWHERE AND EXPLODES.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Game's alright.

Not finished and there's no sense of aim or objective in the game. Personally, I can't play it for its intrinsic value of ****ing around digging and building.

Maybe when its finished.

I don't like the graphical style of the game. Hopefully with all the support and the new company the inventor of Minecraft set up, he'll be able to improve the grapical quality and style.
I don't mind the graphics really, plus you can download player made textures to improve it if you don't like the ones it comes with.

Though i do feel the sense of no objective. I'm just expanding my castle and making it look all nice and stuff.

Purple

Hi guys!
It's a sandbox game, you play so you can build more awesome stuff.

Like a roller coaster! :bee:

My graphics card sucks, so i can barely play though :(. I need to buy another.

Player-3

Smash Hero
this game is soooooooooo amazing

i'm in the process of building saurons eye on top of a giant tower

AfroQT

Smash Master
Last night i was playing around 4-5 with headphones on. A spider scared the **** out of me like i literally jumped out of my chair. Not even attacking me, just the noise they make scared me i guess i was in range of one as i was digging in my mines.

New update btw. Sick new **** including Birch trees, squids, a new block (lapis Luzilululu or something like that), CAKE, and some other ****.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yeah, I remember reading that Notch was going to put cake in the game if Minecraft got Indie Game of the Year, which it did. ^^

Once I get a multiplayer server down with my friends we're going to work on a huge joint project: We're going to recreate the entirety of Super Mario Bros. Not just 1-1; the whole game.

btw, I have an interesting glitch going on now. My layer is inside of a giant mountain, but whenever I go outside, the outside of said mountain is completely see-through. I can see tons of lava and gold and junk all the way to the earth's core. It looks like Bowser's Castle or something.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Game looks fun. I'm getting a new computer built by next week (parts already came in the mail) so I'll hit it up.

AfroQT

Smash Master
TES Skyrim comes out this year and holy **** am i excited for it. I do hope they don't choose to go down the same path as oblivion with mobs leveling up with you though.

Top Bottom