• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
yep. i was kinda' thinking of the the 3D one when i saw your kirby wii game post, but mrenh, whatever works.

what do you think of this music?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Always, although we all know that OoT will always be the best :D

What do you think about the Nintendo 3DS?

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Eh..looked aiight. Though Nintendo's making too many things way too fast lol.

Do you think they'd ever make a handheld version of Smash?

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
lolwut. Yes.

Do you think that the top 5 players in the world for Melee are as accurate as the people say?(Look in the topic for more info.)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Like this. Done.

I still don't understand what Smitty's avi is suppose to be... Can someone explain it to me?

Yes, but I'm slightly offended.
Background: http://en.spongepedia.bimserver2.com/index.php?title=Smitty_Werben_Man_Jensen

The skeleton is the dead body of Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen, which is featured in the Spongebob episode "One Krab's Trash". The episode starts with Mr. Krabs selling junk (from others' trash) and sell it at his yard sale. He sells Spongebob a soda drink hat with a #1 initial on the hat, which makes Spongebob feel very, very special.

Later, Mr. Krabs finds out that the hat is worth millions! He then tries to get the hat back from Spongebob, fails, and hilarity ensues. He's then forced to scare him with a fake ghost on a piece of paper. Spongebob ask who the hat belonged to, and Mr. Krabs makes up the BEST NAME EVER: Smitty Werben Jaeger Man Jensen.

Spongebob then barries the hat, and Mr. Krabs tries to find it in a graveyard, and hilarity ensues. He eventually finds it, but the skeleton comes alive, summons an army of dead corpses. Mr. Krabs then fights his way out of the mess, gets back to try to sell the hat, but then finds out the hat is worthless! Stuff happens afterward, and hilarity ensues.

Do you think that this truly is the best username on Smashboards?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
well, not mine, anyway...

what disney villain is your favorite?
mine is Zurg. he looks awesome, and he has A ****ING CANNON!!! >:D

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
yup... and i likez it...

what do you think of what disney channel airs at night?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
either cartoon network, nickelodeon, or disney channel...

between those 3, which do you prefer?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Air Man!

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane. It's Air Man, *****, and I'm bringing the pain.
Got a fan installed in my grill, no lie! I'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, good bye! Click here!

Major hype for the song?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I did when I got it... It got boring and a bit repetitive after a while.

Do you think the word "repetitive" sounds a bit repetitive? It's got three e's and two ti's.

Top Bottom