• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Because the game developers need lots money to get their bariatic surgeries done...

Edit: no, pick another question

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
heights.

Why do video games cost so much?
A combination of a tight economy, plus technology used for graphical power equates to quite a lot of resources needed to make the game. In hindsight though, it's not like games have never been pricey before.

Do you ever get the feeling you're being stalked or spied on?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
yes. constantly...

what do you think the reason is for Fluttershy not having a more accurate blind bag figurine design?

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
He's no good.

Don't you think Ike's voice is kinda sexy in the English version SSBB? Especially when he got hit and goes "Ehh!" "Arugh!" ect....

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Not sexy, but very manly and cool.

Do you find sexual appeal in Ike's English translated voice for Super Smash Bros. Brawl? Primarily when he receives a strike and shouts "Ehh!" "Arugh!" and other unmentioned examples.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I do not find sexual appeal in it, however I do find it quite masculin and acceptable in society.

Ike sexy voice English hit, "Arugh..."?

:phone:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Yes. Great, you made me break out in pony hives.

If you had to spend an entire day with a hobo, but could command it to do anything your heart desires, how would you spend that day?

Tacel

Smash Lord
We'd dress up in fancy suits and strike poses in front of New York City coffee shops all day.

If you had to replace your fingers with anything, what would you replace them with?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
miniature flamethrowers.

if you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend your remaining time?

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Spend all my money.

Have you noticed that Ike and Snake are next to each other in the character selection section?

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Not really and I'm too lazy to do that...

Can you tell me how to do Snake Codec?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
with any luck, we'll have pac-man in the game. :D

have you ever gone to the bathroom and saw a giant spider on the roll of toilet paper?

Tacel

Smash Lord
Only in my wildest dreams.

When was the last time you asked somebody when the last time they did something was?

:phone:

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Rght now.

When was the last time you asked me when was the last time I asked you when the last time I asked you about that was?

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Because this world is hopeless.

Why it has to be divided into red/blue team in team battle of SSBB? Customized colors work even better in recognizing our toons.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Because you're playing in "With anyone" mode which is already sloppy and lazily done. :troll: That and team colors make it simpler overall. Its also significantly easier to figure who is on whose team also considered the people you're being pair with are generally complete strangers. Having teams with customized colors with randoms and character switches (and ultimately costume and team switches) would be a cluster **** (and probablyfrowned upon), and all characters have had a default Red, Blue and Green alt costumes specifically made for teams since the original Smash64
so I don't see why that would change anytime soon, especially if they aren't adding onto the 4 player maximum
also the 3 colors alone are able to represent all possible team combinations in Smash Bros Game (considering the 4 player maximum) and Red and Blue are usually considered generic opposing forces...I suppose thats just about it, I guess or aleast all that comes to mind.
Did you actually bother reading all that?

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Somewhat.

Then again, who actually does look at a paragraph on the internet like that, and decide to completely read it all (Besides in places like User Blogs or something)?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Absolutely nobody. I mean, maybe if it was spaced out a tiny bit, but, coupled with the yellow text, it was just a bit of an eyesore.

If you were a scent, how many books have you read last month?

rinisan

Smash Apprentice
Because you're playing in "With anyone" mode which is already sloppy and lazily done. :troll: That and team colors make it simpler overall. Its also significantly easier to figure who is on whose team also considered the people you're being pair with are generally complete strangers. Having teams with customized colors with randoms and character switches (and ultimately costume and team switches) would be a cluster **** (and probablyfrowned upon), and all characters have had a default Red, Blue and Green alt costumes specifically made for teams since the original Smash64
so I don't see why that would change anytime soon, especially if they aren't adding onto the 4 player maximum
also the 3 colors alone are able to represent all possible team combinations in Smash Bros Game (considering the 4 player maximum) and Red and Blue are usually considered generic opposing forces...I suppose thats just about it, I guess or aleast all that comes to mind.
Did you actually bother reading all that?
I think it's easier to use customized color coz the red and blue thing really make it hard to tell which one is myself.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Zero. It doesn't matter whether I'm a scent or not, books in general suck.

Ever wonder what the price of rice in China is?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Per day? Well... we just buy all our food on one day, eat it all, then go grocery shopping. It's like once per week. Besides that, if it's a good week, about $5-10 per day eating fast food (me only).

Your left index finger is now a gun that JUST went off. How screwed are you?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883

are we your prey alone, or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?

Top Bottom