• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Ange

Smash Lord
No cause you obviously doesnt do it for your friends.

Why does it grow grass on my computer screen?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
A song is on my mind. The Adventure by Angels and Airwaves, to be specific.

Have you ever gotten an infraction for spamming?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I think those are freakin' HILARIOUS! I heard Wario would be in Melee! and I agree, Snake should be a little higher.

if tin whistles are made of tin, what are fog horns made of?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
If it wasn't, they wouldn't have taxes near it. and I asked it again because the correct answer was "Boom Boom!" check words to "Does your Chewing Gum Lose its Flavor on the Bedpost Overnight?"

Is there more to life then being really, really, proffesionly good looking?

Frown

poekmon
Because when a man and a woman love each other very much, they hug a baby into the woman's tummy.

"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money, you bast*rd. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman, Neil."

Where does that quote come from?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Frown said:
No, I had 9 hours of school. =(
lulz, I had only 1 hour of school today (not even skipping any classes) [/brag mode]

And to answer the question:
Depends what the spices are on, if it's something I like not-so-spicy, then no, if it's something I prefer spicy, then yes.

Why Forum Games section doesn't count for post count?

Frown

poekmon
That time I fell off a cliff and hit some razorsharp rocks and bounced ontp a cargo ship where I was ***** by thirty-four Viatnamese people whereupon I was left for dead on a shore and a man who ran a kennel thought I was dogfood and fed me to a dozen of fercious rabies infected Chi Hua Huas. I managed to escape but got run over by a truck.

Do you believe that story?

Top Bottom