• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a silly question get a silly answer anything style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Umm. . . you probably didn't study. And if you did, I bet you it is a government conspiracy.

Why is McFox so awesome?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Becuase they like to moonwalk?
that was lame...sorry

What is the meaning of death?

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
I stole it and combed my grandmothers pubes with it.

Why did this guy I just talked to start to tell me something, and then said nevermind and walked off in what seemed like anger?

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because you won't stop posting your sig.

EDIT2: Sorry for the like triple edit, but i just got hit with an even better question:
why in GOD'S NAME are you combing your grandmothers pubes!?

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Who cares? Somehow it is always insulting, so why do we need to know? I'd rather remain ignorant.

Why do 90% of women hate men? (not individuals, but men in general)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
(I do have a banner. And it was made by the same guy who made yours. Stop using your sig in the forum games or you will be warned)

I just answered that I am not. You are clueless.

Why am I so awesome?

Bashimo

Smash Rookie
Because you like to be sarcastic.

Which came first, the chicken or the peanut?

James macloud

Smash Journeyman
thats easy. it's the um...... er........ Penut...... wait....... chicken...(voice *you said Penut*). yeah well i ment chicken i mean come on we all know penuts don't have leg i mean jez........

anyhow.
How do soldirs killing each other slove the worlds problems

Edit:- (Tag what wroung with you guys did you wake up this morning and decide that the rules didn't matter anymore.)

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
A big fat lobster.

If Peach goes shopping at noon, Mario eats a pizza, and Toad has a big gay orgy with a bunch of goombas, then what is Yoshi's middle name?

KoRnyIS

Smash Apprentice
I'm-a-stinky-*****-smelling-butt-faced-i-went-to-that-goomba-oragy-and-there-wasn't-any-kool-ade-so-i-left-but-not-before-i-got-to-know-one-of-those-goombas-;)-;)-;)-*nudge*-*nudge*-KnowWhatIMean .......that's her name :D if i had a sister..

how many gingerbread men does it take to make a sumo wresteler vomit before riding on a 4 hour bus ride with a cheddar cheese flavored milkshake?

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Because the person handing them out was dyslexic.

Why did the cow cross the road?

Hoefler

BRoomer
Because you must become the dough, that flows, like the water, the water must become an impregnable steel ball with holes, that shoots stinging foam into it's enemies eyes.

How did all those guys in resevior dogs shoot each other when there was an odd amount of guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom