• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a quick question, get a quick answer

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
[
Ask a quick question, get an answer

This is a thread to (hopefully) inform you on the nagging little quesiotn you have about the game, and get an answer without cluttering up the boards by making a new thread just for that question.

Basically all you do is post a question you have about the game, tecniques, characters, stages ext. and hopefully someone will come, see your question and answer. Example: Mr.Victory07 asks"so how do you crawl?" or "how does swimming work?"and then another poster who sees your question will answer.

Hopefull this will help lower clutter on the board and just make viewing easier, and get you an answer to that burning question you have in a simple way as not to making a thread.

Note: This is totaly done on just community participation, and theres a chance you might not get your answer. I hope people would participate and help out others.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
It's too bad no ones using this thread, someone JUST posted a pointless question that could have been answered here...

Oh, and here's a question. Do computers sprint in Brawl? Because they didn't in Melee.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i hope they do, i hope they are much better. But i have a ?. How do you add friends in wifi mode

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
[
Ask a quick question, get an answer

This is a thread to (hopefully) inform you on the nagging little quesiotn you have about the game, and get an answer without cluttering up the boards by making a new thread just for that question.

Basically all you do is post a question you have about the game, tecniques, characters, stages ext. and hopefully someone will come, see your question and answer. Example: Mr.Victory07 asks"so how do you crawl?" or "how does swimming work?"and then another poster who sees your question will answer.

Hopefull this will help lower clutter on the board and just make viewing easier, and get you an answer to that burning question you have in a simple way as not to making a thread.

Note: This is totaly done on just community participation, and theres a chance you might not get your answer. I hope people would participate and help out others.

And so to start of the thread I would like an answer to the crawling question. Ive been wondering for a while, but never really asked :ohwell:
I've got a question, can you please post with regular colours? Sorry, but it's giving me a headache.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Lol, couldn't agree more. But good topic. I heard that Luigi's taunt is a one-hit kill in the Negative Zone. Anyone have any proof?
I dont think it is. I have heard that, but i would have to go inquire into the luigi boards to find out
Edit: I checked and its not, it does 2% and knocks you a bit higher

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Does CPU Luigi know how to recover now?
With these ridiculous recoveries (pit, ROB) can anyone SD off the top of the screen?
Do you know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
What makes a competitive player competitive? Is it becauuse they regularly attend tournaments, or can they simply be people who play with no items, restricted stages etc. amongst friends?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I HIGHLY suggest EVERYONE check the Dojo website. Almost ALL of the questions in this thread can be answered if you just look around on the site.

It's too bad no ones using this thread, someone JUST posted a pointless question that could have been answered here...

Oh, and here's a question. Do computers sprint in Brawl? Because they didn't in Melee.
They don't approach the same way as they did in Melee. They actually run, do short sprints, short hop, and even run AWAY when your spawning after you die. The comps even know to use their respawn invincibility more wisely. Overall, they are much better, but they still do ******** stuff every once in a while.

i hope they do, i hope they are much better. But i have a ?. How do you add friends in wifi mode
You have a choice to add someone to your Friends List. You'll need a Friend Code, which you'll receive once you connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi for the first time.

Does CPU Luigi know how to recover now?
With these ridiculous recoveries (pit, ROB) can anyone SD off the top of the screen?
Do you know why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
Luigi Ladder can KO you if you go too far. I've seen someone use a fully charged Wario Waft while trying to recover on Final Destination, and they killed themselves off the top.

And so to start of the thread I would like an answer to the crawling question. Ive been wondering for a while, but never really asked :ohwell:
Only certain characters can do it. It doesn't seem to have much application right now, but it remains to be seen. ZSS, Snake, Pikachu, Wario, and Lucario are the main ones I can think of.

Taekmkm

Smash Cadet
What makes a competitive player competitive? Is it becauuse they regularly attend tournaments, or can they simply be people who play with no items, restricted stages etc. amongst friends?
It's because they regularly attend tournaments. Anything otherwise is a ******** notion, and a **** on the English common sense.

wiimaster17

Smash Apprentice
can i get a video of the game getting hacked
not getting anwersers or is it that your looking one any one show one ok

MeHo

Smash Cadet
Is Meteor Canceling still in?
Can Zamus/Olimar/Ivysaur use Z instead of their Up B for tether recovery?
Are there any stages like Saffron City & Fourside?
Did all items return from Melee?
Do ReDeads/Topis/Octoroks/Goombas still come out of party balls?

verditude

Smash Journeyman
41 stages total, way more than Melee.

BTW, you can only crawl with certain characters, and you do it by holding the movement stick down and forward diagonally.

Tanea

Smash Ace
41 stages total, way more than Melee.

BTW, you can only crawl with certain characters, and you do it by holding the movement stick down and forward diagonally.
ok well can you tell me what they are and does that count stage builder stages

Top Bottom