• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread (Online Discussion Q&A, GO HERE BEFORE POSTING)

Dargence

Smash Rookie
I'm making this thread in order to cut down on the threads that mostly consist of a simple question. It just results in everything looking messy and cluttered together. In order to keep this board productive and organized, this thread will be used for ANY of YOUR questions considering Brawl's Online play.

Ask away!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piMhHXSgcE&feature=youtu.be people! check GIGA BOWSER on project m! AWESOME!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
In a brawl wifi match with friends who gets the better connection the host or the guest? Assuming that its a 1v1.

masterx97

Smash Rookie
Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me I need to get permission from the creator or from someone to see if I can use there logo on a Tshirt that I created on a website if any can give me help or redirect me to someone that would be great and much appreciated.

Edit: Nevermind guys answered my own question already

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I really need some help setting up a wired connection. I have the Wii LAN adapter (Rocketfish) and it works and even says my connection test is succesful, but then if I try to play online it immediately freezes on the 2 of "3,2,1, GO!" and disconnects me. I can still see my friend list and all that, but actual matches will not load. Someone please help me, I think I need to do some connection setting stuff but am not sure what

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
Me and my friend are playing online, and all seems good until on my screen his character randomly kills himself. This leads to him losing all his stocks, and I go to the results screen and it times out because he still hasn't died on his. People said it's a desync, and can be caused by using different textures, mods, and hacks. We are both using the same Project M version, no mods, no hacks, and we're rather close to each other. Just wondering if anybody else has encountered this type of problem before and can share some information, would be appreciated. Thank you

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Me and my friend are playing online, and all seems good until on my screen his character randomly kills himself. This leads to him losing all his stocks, and I go to the results screen and it times out because he still hasn't died on his. People said it's a desync, and can be caused by using different textures, mods, and hacks. We are both using the same Project M version, no mods, no hacks, and we're rather close to each other. Just wondering if anybody else has encountered this type of problem before and can share some information, would be appreciated. Thank you
Are you both using the wifi-safe version? Was this your first time playing your friend online, or have you played with him before on the servers?

That does sound rather strange.

Xalterro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Xalterro
Say, uh... If I didn't register my old friend code on the wiimmf website before May 18th, but was still able to get into a random online match with the patch... Will I be able to register and play against friends, even though I still have my pre-shutdown friend code? I didn't get any error messages upon trying to connect, but I just wanted to be sure.

GravityZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
TricksterZorua
3DS FC
4382-2023-3008
Hey, is it possible to come in such 'custom Wi-Fi Connection' servers to play Brawl on, WITHOUT having a modded Wii? I only know about one, but that one requires I'm afraid homebrew for it...

Top Bottom