• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ash and Misty

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaco

The Terminator
I actually will agree with you but I doubt they will get together is like these she is too much for him lol.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah son, listen to Flaco's words of wisdom....oh to get on topic I'd say that Ash & Misty would tie da knot ya know what I'm sayin!

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Misty!?!?

She is far too "small". Give me Jesse anyday!

Skywalker

Space Jump
hmm, ash obviously doesn't want to be with any of the girls he is around.
Puberty much?

And it's a kids show. There are subtle hints given about love (such as when Misty became upset when Ash didn't care about her leaving) and more obvious ones (read: Brock), but it seems a bit... out-of-character for Ash.

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
There's only one pairing in pokemon that's worth discussing...

D

Deleted member

Misty is gone and is an idiotic redhead
May is gone and is too girly
Dawn is 10 age difference like heck. she, however has sooooo many parrelels to ash that it may be pokemon trying to say "hey there is romance, but not really"

Coro coro said ash was 13 a long while back.
Ash should be 19 right now
Ash is also an idiot who loves battling too much

I have said this and may more saings that criticize any form of shipping, and received a couple of bans from serebiiiiiiiii.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Shipping is for girls 12-14 years of age. Except contestshipping/pokeshipping thats for real men. EVERY shipping is true since their is a lot of hentai in pokeman! even pallet shipping.

^^^ That's Tripod, you fool!

Misty is a lesbian. Discuss.
Hot!

Coro coro said ash was 13 a long while back.
Ash should be 19 right now
Ash is also an idiot who loves battling too much
No. Ash completed Kanto/Hoenn/Johto/frontier saga in 392 days. He is at 413 days in his journey currently in japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom