• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

As Smash Wii U Updates, So Does The Evo Ruleset

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I doubt we'd see anyone use Mooshu after just a few months of practice with him. Thought if M2K switched to him from Diddy, it'd be amazing...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope it's drastic.

I'd rather see the current meta flipped on its damn head than watch more Shiek and Diddy dittos...
There are definitely going to be some buffs and debuffs that will change a lot.

Da_Face89

Smash Rookie
NNID
Da_Face89
Fair enough, but Lucas should be legal, he is similar enough to his brawl moveset, plus it be great publicity
We really can't say anything about his moveset and its similarities to Brawl and PM, as no one has had the chance to use him. Plus, I'm not understanding what you mean about publicity.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We really can't say anything about his moveset and its similarities to Brawl and PM, as no one has had the chance to use him. Plus, I'm not understanding what you mean about publicity.
Good way for Nintendo to have it advertised.

rekgrizzly

Smash Rookie
I agree with this, Lucas comes out too late and theres no way to know that there wont be some awkward glitches like the zss vs robin unlimited combo, this is a good decision on evos part

Da_Face89

Smash Rookie
NNID
Da_Face89
Good way for Nintendo to have it advertised.
mmph, It's not like nintendo needs to have him advertised. He managed to out-hype Mewtwo :p, so I think most people will get him. He'll prob appear in the next direct if it comes out before he's released -- It might be good, but it's not a full reason that outdoes how close his release date is to EVO.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
mmph, It's not like nintendo needs to have him advertised. He managed to out-hype Mewtwo :p, so I think most people will get him. He'll prob appear in the next direct if it comes out before he's released -- It might be good, but it's not a full reason that outdoes how close his release date is to EVO.
That is true but I hadother reasons as well.

Guildmarm

Smash Rookie
NNID
S-Pest
I'm super-excited for the balance patch. It's always interessting to see which characters gets buffed, nerfed or changed in different ways, which could change everything. I remember the last patch, and how hyped and interessted everybody was as they explored all characters and kept reporting back to the boards. And of course, Mewtwo is hype as heck. Can't wait for him.

Fun thing: Sakurai said there wouldn't be DLC. Now we're getting Mewtwo, Lucas AND a fan-voted one. Sakurai said there wouldn't be more balance patches. Releases new ones anyway. This is why I love you, good ol' Sakurai :)
bleh, i hate balance patches.

Top Bottom