• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Artist Alley and Indie Developer applications are now open!

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I hope there are more clothing articles especially dedede hats

CosmoNaughtilus

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to do this, but I'm concerned about competing. Since I'm planning on entering Melee, I'd have to leave my table for at least round 1 of pools. Issues...

RiceIsYummy

Smash Rookie
I hope there are more clothing articles especially dedede hats
The hat that King Dedede wears or one that has his face? We can make you one! Check out our store!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/twinnyshoppe

If you guys have any other suggestions please let us know! We want your input! My sister and I are already making smash brother hats (which you can view on our shop webpage) and we would like your input on that as well! Should we make the logo a different color? Bigger? Smaller? Does it look better as a slouch beanie? Earflaps? Please let us know!! :)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
The hat that King Dedede wears or one that has his face? We can make you one! Check out our store!

If you guys have any other suggestions please let us know! We want your input! My sister and I are already making smash brother hats (which you can view on our shop webpage) and we would like your input on that as well! Should we make the logo a different color? Bigger? Smaller? Does it look better as a slouch beanie? Earflaps? Please let us know!! :)
I have one of the hat that he wears that i got last year, a friend wants one exactly like mine :)

RingWormTheDestroyer

Smash Apprentice

Slouch beanies all day.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
How does yours look? If you give us a picture maybe we can help you out :)
I will get back to you if the original artist is not there this year - I want to respect her artistic license lol

Top Bottom