• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art is Fire

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I'm certainly dedicated, Caleb. Not sure what would make you think otherwise.
That wasn't directed at you, specifically. :ohwell:

What I meant was that it would be nice to have a mod who participates more in specifically the Mario boards and keeps everything nice and tidy. For example, I remember when we wanted to un-stick Vato's video thread and stick Kanzaki's because it had become the definitive vid-thread of the Mario boards. But it took forever to finally get a mod in here to do it. And with this thread, I feel like in another board it would have been moved to the video thread, or locked.

I'm not suggesting you haven't been around AT ALL, and I know you've helped out around here, but it does seem like no moderator really takes a special interest in us, except when someone needs to be reprimanded.

Just my opinion, I could be totally wrong.

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
I love your use of Fair in the 1:23 combo. Would anyone be opposed to Reducas starting a "Ask Reducas how to be amazing" thread? I can't wait for the full video. Have you considered going to tournaments? I think you'd place well. Reducas vs CO18 would be the greatest set ever played.

SKidd

Smash Master
Isn't part of trolling not to let the victim know they're being trolled?

Top Bottom