• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art is Fire

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
Why not just wait until tomorrow and then post the video...? You should edit the OP when it IS uploaded, though it'll probably be locked by then.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Just my opinion, but unless someone is consistently going even with ranked players, his combo video is irrelevant. I say this because it seems like the bulk of combo videos come from sub-par smashers--lurking SWF--who can school their friends, but go 0-2 at (legit) tourneys.

Not trying to be mean...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Absurd amounts of trolling in this thread. You guys know better.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm surprised this thread isn't locked yet. I thought a mod would know better.
He delivered a video. If you don't like it, then feel free to not post. You're only giving him attention.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
He delivered a video. If you don't like it, then feel free to not post. You're only giving him attention.
Forum rules: No threads about individual members.

This thread is about an individual member, about a video, where we have a video thread as well. So if this thread is allowed, I guess everybody can make their own video thread as well. Awesome, I just came back from a Smashfest, expect a new video thread from me, of only me, soon :]

And an active mod on Mario boards would be nice as well ^^

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
You really should put the camera on a table dude.

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
yea but they slow on it i admire ur How to Play Mario vids btw and was wondering can u finish combo video 4 me fire plzzz

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Forum rules: No threads about individual members.

This thread is about an individual member, about a video, where we have a video thread as well. So if this thread is allowed, I guess everybody can make their own video thread as well. Awesome, I just came back from a Smashfest, expect a new video thread from me, of only me, soon :]

And an active mod on Mario boards would be nice as well ^^
It's for a combo video which was never looked down upon in the past. These are very rare and don't attract a lot of attention so I see no reason for closing it.

A dedicated mod for the Mario boards would be nice.
I'm certainly dedicated, Caleb. Not sure what would make you think otherwise.

SKidd

Smash Master
Mad, is there an age limit for swf? just asking.

sorry... off topic

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's actually a site that tries to keep people of all ages happy. We just happen to attract a lot of adults that troll the boards.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
COPPA Policy

All users under the age of 13 must seek permission from their parent or guardian in order to gain membership of the Smash World Forums forums. While we welcome participation from members under 13, we require that a parent or guardian fax or mail back a signed permission form before we grant membership.

I'm under the assumption there's no age limit for being a Moderator.

Top Bottom