• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Art for a Cause - Earthquake/Tsunami Relief in the Pacific!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

Following the recent tragedies in the Pacific, especially in Japan, I made a decision to start a little fundraiser, Art for a Cause. Art for a Cause is a fundraiser where artists can take on commissions and donate profits to those in need. Instead of doing everything on our own, this allows us to form a group to stand in solidarity with those affected by the recent tragedies. Banding together can also help spread the word to help those in need.

So, will you join the cause?

Joining as an Arist

We are looking for artists who are willing to donate partial to full profits from this for those who are in need. We want dedicated artists of all skill levels and styles who just have a passion for the arts and helping others. If you fit these categories and really want to help, shoot Chronodiver Lokii an email or PM with the following form:

[collapse=Form]
Name:
Tag/Pen Name: (Optional)
How to Contact:
Examples of Work:
Mediums:
About: (tell us a little about yourself!)

Include a 200x200 picture for yourself. It can be a photo, drawing, or whatever. It'll just look cool and will be a fun way to ID people.
[/collapse]

You will then be archived here on the boards and on the blog/website HQ. Once again, if there are any questions, contact me and I'll be happy to help.

Ordering Artwork

This section is still WIP, but when we get more artists, I'll be able to fix this up. Stay tuned~

The Artists
The Arist List will go here! Coming soon!~

Links

♦ Art for a Cause on Blogger (This site is still a WIP!)

Banners

Currently looking for people to make us some spiffy banners!~ Inquire within this thread!

Contact Lokii

To contact me, shoot me a PM or send me an email/IM at Lokiichaotic@aim.com. Thanks so much!!

--Lokii ♥

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks so much, Duo!

Red Cross hasn't gotten back to me yet...but it's understandable with all the commotion going on.
I'll do some more research on how I can make this work and get back to everyone.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052&idb=0

https://secure.crs.org/site/Donatio...rc=blog&JServSessionIdr004=anvz2g9332.app246b

These two organizations are great helps to the current situation.
Obviously, the Red Cross is doing awesome work.
And, Catholic Charities does some amazing stuff as well. My school works with them on some donation projects and we had collections at lunch for them this week, actually.

Just throwing some organizations out there xD Working on seeing how this will get done still lol

Top Bottom