• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrows can be charged?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I didn't find this in the Compendium, and it is probably not common knowledge. But while practicing arrow loop variations in training mode I discovered that the longer an arrow is held, the more damaging it becomes. It does not appear to have a significant change in knockback, but a fully-charged (held until auto-release) arrow will deal approximately 11% as opposed to the uncharged 5%. I am, once again, unable to make a video, but it's very easy to verify this on your own. If it's not already widely known, it's a nice find because in addition to being fast, maneuverable, and spammable, it is also the fastest-charging chargeable projectile in the game.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I would have to say that it is such common knowledge that it wasn't deemed worth including in the compendium

I would have to assume most people discovered this the first match they picked up pit.
wow...

majora_787

Smash Hero
I didn't find this in the Compendium, and it is probably not common knowledge. But while practicing arrow loop variations in training mode I discovered that the longer an arrow is held, the more damaging it becomes. It does not appear to have a significant change in knockback, but a fully-charged (held until auto-release) arrow will deal approximately 11% as opposed to the uncharged 5%. I am, once again, unable to make a video, but it's very easy to verify this on your own. If it's not already widely known, it's a nice find because in addition to being fast, maneuverable, and spammable, it is also the fastest-charging chargeable projectile in the game.
Guy, if you were talking about anyone but Pit I would have flamed you out. But seriously, jumping would be included in the compendium before charging attacks.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Hey majora, you have pit in your sig twice. He's fun to play but hes not so good you have to mention him twice

Tim_The_Enchanter

Smash Ace
I'm a G&W and I already knew this. I'm fairly certain most people already knew this. Oh, and there's a new combo I found, but it only works with some characters. If hold A, you keep hitting as if you kept pressing the A button REALLLLLY fast. Watch out, I just found the new wavedash!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea, I knew about this before brawl came out here (Japanese Pit game play on youtube helps)
I'm just going to fly back to Skyworld since I'd probably not be here again before it gets... well, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom