• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

arrow spamming pits

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Caping or attacking arrows can deal with them reliably. N-air I think outprioritizes arrows, so if you are really close to Pit, throw one out and if he tries to Arrow, he'll take a hit.

Famous

Smash Champion
D-air outprioritizes it as well. Also, if you have good Perfect Shielding use it as an approach to close the gap between you and pit

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Keep in mind that your Fsmash and cape outrange practically everything in Pit's arsenal.

Jupz

Smash Master
ok, im mainly talking about when were on different sides of the level. i can get to him but he is extremely good with arrows and can always hit 3-4 on me no matter if i jump or anything

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
just keep caping them,he'll learn his lesson,also try diffrent approaches i.e.
run to him and jump when he shoots the arrow
second jump his next arrow
cape the third and by then you should be right in his face ;)
a good spamming pit knnow to use the arrow they will to prevent you jumping and reflecting it

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Mario should have little trouble with anyone who spams. You should stay as close to pit as possible anyway.

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
i use the fireballs to make a distraction then come in for a smash any time they spam and cape the arrows back we your too far away.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
i use the fireballs to make a distraction then come in for a smash any time they spam and cape the arrows back we your too far away.
If a spammer Pit is wise they will curve the arrow dow as soon you're gonna reflect it so don't count on that the best way to approach a spamming is to powershield every arrow while dashing don't reflect the arrow at one side of FD thought if Pit can reflect it back with Mirror Shield the arrow will have 3x is original power

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
If a spammer Pit is wise they will curve the arrow dow as soon you're gonna reflect it so don't count on that the best way to approach a spamming is to powershield every arrow while dashing don't reflect the arrow at one side of FD thought if Pit can reflect it back with Mirror Shield the arrow will have 3x is original power
So? We can reflect it back just as quickly. We increase power with each reflect as well.

Cape > Pit's reflectors.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
maybe i didn't try for mario cape but for fox i always reflect back and forth and fox always lose

Jupz

Smash Master
he just jumps around and flies around and rolls to sides where im not at... your tips have helped but i have to rush at him, and he can hit me with a usmash or fsmash usually...

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
uh he sounds like a n00b
when you getting to him do a fireball aproach(short hop>fireball>land infront of him>Dsmash or whatever)
just dont rush in blindly think of what your gonna do when you get their
oh and if you can pick a stage pick battlefield the plateforms should mess up his retreats and the stage is pretty small to begin with
mario can get to one side and back in like 8 sec.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Cape, "power walk", duck, roll into spotdodges, or jump to higher ground if there are platforms. If possible, avoid final destination when fighting Pit or you're in for a long annoying fight if he's good at projectile zoning.

Top Bottom