• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arlington/NoVa players

Status
Not open for further replies.

tha doc

Smash Rookie
Arlington, VA / AIM: Makani84 / FC: 0860-2925-8625
Hey,

I've been reading these boards for a while, but new to join. I've spoken to one guy so far who's in arlington and we're trying to get together to play, but I was just wondering if there are many other arlington/nova players out there...

I saw that there's a team arlington, how many of you all are there, and how often do you all get together and play?

boss8

Smash Hero
TA is pretty much one of the top crews in VA/MD they don't play often they should hold a tourney WTF.i smash myself,and TA is mad good,(well some are)but redd lives your way.and god is my rock,there pretty chill.and if you need to find me im in falls church,there is a fest today next to fair oaks mall y not come doc call me for info, 703-786-4168. peace.

FLiPNoTiK

Smash Rookie
lol @ Boss, This is Ash btw.

I live in Arlington also, maybe we can play sometime. I live near the lee hwy & glebe rd. intersection and I just graduated from YHS. So hit me up or w/e on AIM (check profile) or PM me if u wanna play.

I've only been playing for 2.5 months but I'm the BEST ****ING NOOB YOU'LL EVER SEE!!11!1!!!1!1!1!!11!

Bloodmage

Smash Cadet
TA is pretty much one of the top crews in VA/MD they don't play often they should hold a tourney WTF.i smash myself,and TA is mad good,(well some are)but redd lives your way.and god is my rock,there pretty chill.and if you need to find me im in falls church,there is a fest today next to fair oaks mall y not come doc call me for info, 703-786-4168. peace.
There was a smash fest near Fair Oaks today? *facepalm* Oh well, that's another missed opportunity. >_>

Bloodmage

Smash Cadet
True, but I'm really not feeling up to heading out there after it's already started. I've been feeling kind of sick today, truth be told...

Plus, as my location says, I'm in Burke. It'd take at least an hour to get out there at this time. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom