• The Metagame documentary is a finalist in three awards this year. You can vote for it on the Esports Awards or rewatch today on Twitch.

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Hey, you there! Yes, I'm talking to you, Guest!

Following Sora's announcement as the final fighter coming to Smash Bros. Ultimate, we've got an update on the future of the Newcomer Speculation forum. Please check it out!

The Future of Ultimate Newcomer Speculation

Arle Nadja, Puyo Popper Extraordinaire pops into Smash Bros.! (New Management!)

Which Puyo protagonist would you prefer for Smash?

• Total voters

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
Bet you'd thought I'd gone, bet you'd felt a sting, bet you'd thought I'd never have another song to sing, but now we've not got Smash, allow me to blow your mind, by showing to you a translation of a game we'd left behind!

The Puyo Puyo 7 Wii-Translation is here! not just a port of the Nexus translation, this is an entirely NEW translation with mistakes fixed and improved graphics too.

Top Bottom