• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Smash House Presents: APRD4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I have talked to Tim and our chances might not be dismal anymore (strangely enough).

He'll give me the rundown on his car situation (which he said was just needing new oil) when I call him tomorrow. In order to ensure as much time as possible for him to take care of that I'll be calling him in the late afternoon, so we'll only know for sure if we can go by tomorrow evening, less than a day before the tourney, as per Tucson's general tendency.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Tucson if you do come bring hella a lot of wiis and brawls. Also we are going to need Tvs as much as possible i could only supply two tvs due to my lack of transportation. so how many other tvs you guys bring is how much we will have period. Also i just check out the venue. ITS THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Wolfwood and I will be bringing three TVs and two Wiis total. Though for a tourney this scale, I'm sure we could still use many more!

Are we allowed to set up/start friendlies at Gamer's Inn before 1pm, or would we have to wait? (We're planning on arriving around 12:00-12:15).

Jane

Smash Hero
well, it was nice being friends with you, jard. i'll always remember the good times <3

P.S. tommy and kyle dgaf and said they hope you burn in hell

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It's been the exact same case with me and my dad ever since I started going to tournaments

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
its ok cuz brawl sucks anyways.

also it's dying. YOUR GAME CAME OUT IN 09. MINE CAME OUT IN 01 GET *****.

i think every national since the beginning of 2010 has had more melee entrants than brawl lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom