• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ariel jumps

cjugs

Smash Ace
Sklers guide said that u could jump out of your bair, but i have been having trouble is there a window to it in or is it strictly when u hit a shield?

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Are u using the c-stick to preform the bair? I find that when I use the c-stick I have a harder time jumping out of it. Try practicing doing it with and without the c-stick. As for using the c-stick and doing it try just flicking the c-stick and not pushing/holding it when u bair.

-"What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East and Zelda is the sun." - Link preforming Shakespeare in Hyrule.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Jumping out of link's shorthop bair, and the SHfair double hit

this thread right below yours. lol

But ya I use the A button not the c stick imo it's easier that way. you have to perform it right when you leave the ground. The timing changes for the second jump if you connect with the bair. the move takes longer to finish if you connect so you have to wait a little longer to jump out. If you dont hit with the first bair you have to use your dbl jump a little sooner.

Skler

Smash Master
The bair has ISA frames or whatever the kids are calling it nowadays, you can jump out of the last few frames. You need to bair almost as soon as you get into the air to pull it off, you have maybe a 3 frame window or something and can't fast fall the short hop if you want to double jump out.

cjugs

Smash Ace
Yeah i have been using the cstick but i recently broke the habit of using the a button ill continue to just practice with the cstick so let me make sure i got it right.
the key is to hit the c stick after ur get off the ground making the window for jumping out of the bair bigger or even possible?

lol i read it but i need like jumping out of links bair for dummies lol.

soma ghost lol yes i read it but it was a little advanced for me and i needed like a jumping out of links bair for dummies lol

so this post has turned into me being a spaz and screwing up with my posts

Top Bottom