• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arf

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Stop mucking up this thread with useless inquiries :mad:

This is a thread to admire, fawn upon, celebrate, encourage, respond to, engage in meaningful conversation with, and salute Pliskin.

This is not a thread to question, inflame, engage in meaningless banter regarding, accuse, affront, assault, wound, insult, degrade, disrespect, or otherwise mentally, physically, psychologically, emotionally, or zoologically injure Pliskin.

Say your arfs and then move along, roacherman.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Stop mucking up this thread with useless inquiries :mad:

This is a thread to admire, fawn upon, celebrate, encourage, respond to, engage in meaningful conversation with, and salute Pliskin.

This is not a thread to question, inflame, engage in meaningless banter regarding, accuse, affront, assault, wound, insult, degrade, disrespect, or otherwise mentally, physically, psychologically, emotionally, or zoologically injure Pliskin.

Say your arfs and then move along, roacherman.
Wait, how can I admire, fawn upon, celebrate, encourage, respond to, engage in meaningful conversation with, and salute Pliskin if I've never heard of him besides here?

And I have no idea how I questioned, inflamed, engage in meaningless banter regarding, accuse, affront, assault, wound, insult, degrade, disrespect, or otherwise mentally, physically, psychologically, emotionally, or zoologically injured Pliskin when I only asked who the hell he was

bark

Mewter

Smash Master
Roacherman, the discretion you possess and the lack of poetry in the verbal form of "arf" is in fact not of a negligible amount! What you are saying is absolute poppycock!

Now be a good lad and "arf" along now!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Roacherman, if you cannot abide by the rules of Pliskin's thread, then do stop trolling in it.

Thank you, and good day to you, sir.

Arf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom