• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arent U Proud of Urself?

greengoldmelo

Smash Rookie
I for one, am. We've dealt with two delays and yet we stood steadfast. I have been almost goin crazy during this recent week..but now that its only a day away..i am very relieved.

Anyone else?

Zevox

Smash Lord
"We've dealt with two delays and yet we stood steadfast"? What the hell else was there to do? When a game gets delayed, fans have two options: wait, or give up and never get the game. Guess how many take the second option.

Seriously, whats there to be proud of? We waited for the game - big deal.

Zevox

Waiting for a video game to be released is not a particularly challenging task. I wouldn't lean back and say what a good job I did.

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
proud of what?!? sitting in front of the computer doing nothing!?!?..... of course I'm proud

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I starting to feel the way I do when I'm about to get on the "Millenium Force." I just put in a good two hour wait, now it's time for the payoff!

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
eh not really. that seems to be nintendo's thing. delaying games forever. (looks at Twilight Princess) I preordered TP at blockbuster, and they have a STUPID policy where if a preorder goes over a year it dissapears. After TP got delayed my preorder was gone and I had traded in games to pay it off. BOYCOT BUYING FROM BLOCKBUSTER!

Soc

Smash Rookie
Bittersweet, I've been on vacation all week so i'm torn between relaxing and wanting brawl to be out NOW.

It's painful, for sure.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Proud of what? The game was coming eventually and all I did was live my life as if Brawl was none existent.

-Onyx

Top Bottom